• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is tensionless business

It is true. As we don't know about the outcome of our investment, it is obvious to get tensed. As you are investing your savings just relying on the knowledge you have.

Yes and that is why it is beeing associated with gambling a lot. You only make a forecast or analysis and you risk your fund based on such analysis without a 100% assurance that that which you had predicted would eventually come out that way. Little wonder why people call it a game of probabilities.

It will all depends on each trader. Some will find it easy like me and some will find it so hard to the point where they get all stressed out over it. It also depends on your level of experiences when it comes to high stress activity like trading. If you're used to stress, then its not a big deal to you. If you are inexperienced then it might be somewhat stressful. All is dependent on your personalities and competence level.

At forex patience is very important factor. While trading it is very important that a trader should be patient and calm. Because being nervous can make them stressful and hence a wrong step can be taken.

Its possible to make profit. You have to make sure that you don't lose a lot of money. You can make profit but it doesn't come that easy though. Its a very stressful business and if you're not stressful then you're a pro or very experienced or have tons of knowledge. When you acquired more of those things, you will have an easier time trading. I think for most of us, its a very stressful business.

In forex trading there tend to be tension when trading but that is where you have to work on your emotion so that it doesn't get to you especially when you're loosing a trade.

Not we can not say forex is the tension less business..It requires stron mental skills..Trader must be mentally strong to do forex..

Yes it is for the one who has acquired knowledge and skills and is experienced in forex trading. But for the new traders, it may be full of tension because they don't want to loose.

Forex is very stressful and even if you're a pro you will be more stress since the capital is now more than any newbie investing. The more money on the line the more stress out you are. You should have ways to reduce your stress like trade only during good market time as you gain more profit that will not make you worry about future income if you can do it all in several trades per week. You should trade with the best pairs possible as some pairs are way too stagnant. Learn to work out as it will help you while you wait for your results.

It is even the pro and respected traders that feel the heat the more as they are always involved in one form of analysis or the other. They spend a greater part of their trading time analyzing the market which has it's own toll on them. Forex is that which needs a lot of concentration if we must understand stand it better.

Forex is tension less business in terms that it doesn't have any time boundation, easy entry and exit..but it can create tension for us if we put our money without having proper analyses.

Forex is a tough business, i don't see any reason why this business become tensionless, otherwise this business full with tension and also there are a lot of pressure from ourselves that we want to make profit in short time, overall this business is really tough and you must have strong mental.

Forex is a tough business, i don't see any reason why this business become tensionless, otherwise this business full with tension and also there are a lot of pressure from ourselves that we want to make profit in short time, overall this business is really tough and you must have strong mental.

I too agree that forex is very tiring business. Its very intense for me. I mean waiting to scalp some profit and then having it slide down so quickly is too stressful and then you even get more bummed out as you're losing money. I get a big sweat trading sometimes so that is why I counterbalance it by only using low or modest capital so I don't have to worry so much and if I lose, I don't lose as big. But forex is hard work. However, you can gain profit in a couple of hours or minutes and its not like working hard all day long.

I too agree that forex is very tiring business. Its very intense for me. I mean waiting to scalp some profit and then having it slide down so quickly is too stressful and then you even get more bummed out as you're losing money. I get a big sweat trading sometimes so that is why I counterbalance it by only using low or modest capital so I don't have to worry so much and if I lose, I don't lose as big. But forex is hard work. However, you can gain profit in a couple of hours or minutes and its not like working hard all day long.
LOL i feel something like that too dude, waiting for the right time is really something which thrilling me so much, also if our prediction is wrong we must cut loss as fast as we can but thanks sometimes SL helps me a lot in this tensionfull business, and that is why i don't agree if people said that forex is tensionless business, because this business is high risk business.

Well i think forex is tensionless to traders who understand the market and who believe in their strategy i think only those looking for quick profit and traders who is not sure of their strategy are the ones who face lot of tension in forex trading.

Forex is tension less? If you are trading in demo account I guess. But if you are going to trade in real account theirs no way you can end up making one good income one after another in here. I'm sure we all be making some good income in here without any problem at all. This is the only way we can handle our account in here.

Forex is tension less business in terms that it doesn't have any time boundation, easy entry and exit..but it can create tension for us if we put our money without having proper analyses.

so in fact forex is a tensionful business if we don't have proper analyzation when we want to see the trend?, for me even you have skills in forex you also need to be a tough trader because forex is really hard to predict, if only half of all traders around the world are lost, then forex will be 50% easier to predict than today.

Forex is tension less? If you are trading in demo account I guess. But if you are going to trade in real account theirs no way you can end up making one good income one after another in here. I'm sure we all be making some good income in here without any problem at all. This is the only way we can handle our account in here.
Yes and most times that's because the traders see it as that which has nothing at stake. If you lose, you only lost some virtual funds and on the other hand, if you gain, you can't convert it to physical cash. Whenever such trader comes to the real account, it makes him develop uneasiness considering the tendency to lose his investment.

Trading with the real account is filled with tension because of the market uncertainty, when we are kept at suspense we still wouldn't know what will be the possible next market reaction. So therefore it is only when we are trading with the demo account that we wont feel the tension but hence we have invested from our pocket to the real account, it is filled with tensions.

Yeah, cause the tension lies in the fear of losing bucks. So when we trade in demo account there is zero tension cause we dont have anything to lose. But anyway the more you get the basic knowledge and skills to trade, the more less tension you are in trading with real account.