• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is tensionless business

You will not have no tension in trading when you don't have the risk in trading in this case, in demo trading. While, we can't get rid of trading without risk so, expect that there will be always pressure and tension in our trades. The more experience we have, the less pressure we can have because we know better the market and knowledgeable about its movements.

But I also think that some proffessional traders who have gotten used to the market does not panic or exprience tensions that much when they trader because they have gotten used to the market and have evven exprienced trading with huge capital. I believe that with time the tensions will decrease.

@Cutiekc, I used to think of that as well but on a second thought, I feel it will depend on the capital being risked. Naturally, experienced traders shouldn't have any reason to be so fearful or place themselves on a higher risk since they can, to some extent easily understand the likely outcome of the market.

Of course, the more capital we have involved in our trading the higher risks we will take. While, its impossible to not have tension when from the start we invest there's risk already and that risk makes us feel tense or pressured in our trading which other emotions also show.

I think Forex is not so much tension-less business. Because it is Forex business. Forex is an unpredictable market place. Though some traders may have good plane but there is no guaranty that their plan will work accordingly. Yes, it is true for the experienced traders. They can trade without any tension.

As said by Bruce Kovner, trading is really funny when you win.
Trading is just a full-of-tensions business when you lose :D

You can get white hair for trading all the time. If a trader trade in the thousand, its very stresful so forex is very serious in nature for a lot of serious traders. If you don't trade high capital then it means nothing but there are those who trade in the thousands so they will have a lot to worry about. I think they can lose sleep if they lose in the thousands as well. However, an experienced trader will have no problems trading and they might get a lot of pleasure from it as well. Nfl anyone?

Forex has tension. It is filled with tensions and pressure. The tension increases with increase in what we want to achieve with it. The more we trade, the more we find it simpler but in the beginning, it is quite an investment with a lot of pressures.

You can get white hair for trading all the time. If a trader trade in the thousand, its very stresful so forex is very serious in nature for a lot of serious traders. If you don't trade high capital then it means nothing but there are those who trade in the thousands so they will have a lot to worry about. I think they can lose sleep if they lose in the thousands as well. However, an experienced trader will have no problems trading and they might get a lot of pleasure from it as well. Nfl anyone?

Lol, actually Forex can sometimes make one go wacko especially if your analysis keep failing you. The more you lose, the more disapproving you will find the business and the more discouraged you will be. The harder you try to improve, the more you keep stressing your brain. But I think this effect is always evident more on the newer traders as older folks would have learnt their lessons over and again.

I think forex its not a matter of joke.if ur analysis is proper then ok other wise your investment will be loss and also its not a tensionless business so at first you have to calculate the proper technical analysis and info....

Forex trading remains tension free as long as a trader sticks to the well tested trading strategy. However, it is rarely the case. Usually, market's volatility confuses a trader and emotions such as greed, hope and fear creates an undesirable impact on the trader. This leads to errors in judgement and deviation from the trading strategy. Thus, only a trader with a lot of mind control and determination will succeed. Such a trader will remain stress free and carry out the process of buying and selling currencies in a systematic way. The rest of the herd will continue to get trapped.

@gkinti, well, it is that curiosity and anxiety that makes it a tension business. Even when one has his hitherto working strategy, the fear of the unknown in the form of losses leads to pressure. The hopes and dreams especially when dashes will definitely make a trader develop pressure within himself.

There is tension in forex. I'm sure that it is not every trader that makes success in forex. I'm sure there are those traders who can not be proud to call their selves forex traders because they have nothing to show for it.

Tensionless? I don't know if its even a word. Theirs no such thing as tensionless. In forex trading we get stress out if we are losing and we are happy if we are making profit. I do recommend that we study more on how to trade to make sure that we can end up in profit and not stress out.

Tensionless does exist in English language and it simply means as it states. Well, it is a traders skills and experience that will reduce the tension to the barest minimum. It doesn't mean it is eliminated completely but suppressed kind of. Forex is quite a pressure filled business when there are no skills.

Forex trading if only use demo account it will no tension because only using virtual money, but will different when already trading on real account which will involved emotion during trading, and this will become tension for trader especially when they facing mistake and losing trades

I agree. But we also still need demo account to make practice. And while we already understand the basics of forex trading, we should move to real account. Even, we also can start trading with small amount. With FXB Trading, trader can start trading with 25 USD now.

Forex trading if only use demo account it will no tension because only using virtual money, but will different when already trading on real account which will involved emotion during trading, and this will become tension for trader especially when they facing mistake and losing trades

Actually, if traders are not serious about their learning process in demo then it may would! I must say, Forex is the most challenging profession! There is no guarantee, so it’s can’t be tensionless even for the pro traders!

I wouldn't say that forex is a risk-free business. The stress level here is super high cause the risks are also high.

according to my view ,forex is tension less business. if you are trader then you have complete knowledge of forex study .design the daily trade plan and your trades are according to your design. initially profit ratio is small but end of the month you have big amount . trading according to trade plan is tension less and smooth. tell me what is your views

I am not sure about your point, because whatever the skilled trader you are, that doesn’t mean much; because it’s all about probabilities, so you can’t 100% guarantee here! But, it’s true pro traders are making regular money but they are not trading with the 100% accurate success ratio.

As a trader we have to understand first of all the basic of leverage ratio so that we can trade with a particular money management to get rid of the margin call, for that we have to be very much experienced with the basic knowledge related to the Forex field.