• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is no easy for starters.

for me too the question of a starting capital was vital when I completed training. Now I've found an interesting offer from freshforex with gift $500 for test operations.

There are some aspect that you sure would be understand but actually not all traders find forex is easy for the first time. They find it is hard to make profit, this is the problem among beginner. "When i will make profit and earn from forex?".

No one is born as a trader so I guess its right to say that we all going to loss money in forex trading before we can make a profit. I don't know anyone yet that has become a successful trader and never experience losing at all. Even professional traders do confess that they incur big loses before they start making profit.

We must prepare ourselves before we start trading in a broker. We can use demo account or learn from several sources to get basics of forex trading. Demo account will teach us be better trader as long as we want to learn from experience that we already get in demo account.

Yes I'm absolutely agree with Romen Gari it is a risky business and everything will come to you only if you would be careful with your patience and of course always will lern something

Yes I'm absolutely agree with Romen Gari it is a risky business and everything will come to you only if you would be careful with your patience and of course always will lern something
We can learn about forex using demo account. As we know that forex is risky business. We must be careful when trading

We can learn about forex using demo account. As we know that forex is risky business. We must be careful when trading
Practice in demo is the first step. the second step is trying to apply what we learn in real account. the more money we have in real account the more risk we take. So make sure that before we really into real account we have good knowledge while trading in demo account.

You can do a intermediate step and take part in contests. Instaforex gives an opportunity to win a deposit and you can use it then.

Practice in demo is the first step. the second step is trying to apply what we learn in real account. the more money we have in real account the more risk we take. So make sure that before we really into real account we have good knowledge while trading in demo account.

We will get new experience by using demo account to make practice. In TenkoFx, i also still use demo account to improve my trading skills. And surely, we need to use demo account first when we are still new in forex. We also can learn from other trader experience to make us be better and better more

Evry job when you start is a tough one and forex is no exception, you have to do a lot of hard work to understand it properly.

It is very important for beginners to receive all useful information about trading. Basic knowledge. And it is great when you can find this information on your broker web-site. For example, Freshforex has it. It is good that everything is in the one place and you needn't look for it.

Forex can be hard at first but nobody has to despair, but take it easy, learn step by step and gain experience by practicing. All comes with time.

Yes its very important to have some patience and take your time to start trading, if the beginning is good then its most likely that you will have a good trading experience.

Forex is not easy for anyone. One has to make it comfortable according to his or her trading personality. Market is always unpredictable and so one has to prepare for it.

Definately, forex trading is absolutely a new work for anybody who has started trading and its a bit confusing in the beginning, its better to learn about the market in advance before trading.

yeah. this market is not easy for newbier. they will lose . but they can practice with demo account and learn more before they trade with real money . it will be perfect

Forex trading is not easy for everyone! Constant profit is not easy even for veterans,knowledge, skills, trading strategy and your brokers, all these factors will affect your result.

Any business is difficult at the beginning. It's OK. But over time, you get some experience and knowledge, it ease your trade. It won't be very easy, but you have answers for many questions.