• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is no easy for starters.

New people will get the difficulty first when they will enter the Forex field for the first time and for that they have to be very much positive here so that they can develop their strategy with time and experience.

Yeah Practice and discipline are the key to become a successful trader. You need to develop your trading skills and that could be only done through practice.

Nothing is easy in life and for that we have to learn that first and then we should participate in the business so that we can make good pips profit with experience and time.

Yes , the newcomers always fall a trouble situation when trading practically due to lack of exact trading knowledge . so, we the newcomers first of all have to ensure the best place for acquiring proper trading knowledge . babypips is my best choice for the traders who are particularly newcomers.

Newcomers have to learn about lots of things before getting involved into the Forex Trading, but they find it boring and they don't learn it more and as a result face loss.

It’s a challenging profession! Even, no one can earn here 100% profit! Yes, there is no Holy Grail trading system in Forex! Forex trading is not only buying or selling! This is way, I wanna advice all of novice traders, please don’t try to earn regular money by using others trading strategy or system, you need to hard work manually in demo!

Off course new traders should learn how they can earn money from forex trading business and for this they need to stick to a demo account, practice it with a lot of patience and consistency.

Forex Trading is for everyone, also for the newbies, but for that they will need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in it. Just remember one thing that each and every expert and experienced trader was once a newbie.

Forex trading seems easy but it requires a lot of learning in order to get acquainted to the processes which are needed by any trader in order to make money by trading assets in the market.

Forex trading seems easy but it requires a lot of learning in order to get acquainted to the processes which are needed by any trader in order to make money by trading assets in the market.

That's right, and it comes through lots and lots of practice, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to practice trades, to improvise your skills.

Forex is not an easy or difficult business, it all depends on the perception of the Forex Trader. If a trader just walk into the Forex Trading without gaining any knowledge and experience and skills, he will find it quite difficult. But if he is prepared, he will not find it that much difficult.

No doubt on it, I lost my 1st trading capital within just 6 hours! Actually, I opened a trade with 1 lot size instead of 0.10 lot, and then I didn’t know about NFP! Whatever, now I am very sincere here and till now I am working hard to improve more! Interestingly, I never faced MC in my live trading account!

Forex Trading is the best business online and we could make much income through it, but it requires lots of knowledge and experience and skills and if a newbie doesn't gain enough knowledge he will surely going to lose.

No doubt, I have also horrible experience in my early stage of demo! Because, then I didn’t know the reason of market movements, but honestly I never lost my learning concentration! I learned technical, fundamental even sentimental analysis and now I am not struggling here.

Yeah, it's not easy to start trading in forex. Do not forget that we need to improve our skills to get more profit. We can start trading with demo account first. But make sure that we already have knowledge about forex trading itself. in FXB, there are forex articles and ebook which can be maximized by trader

Forex could never be considered as an easy task, even for the expert traders also, the newbies are unaware of this fact and they trade blindly and surely, lose in it, thus they are needed to make aware of this fact that it is not at all and easy task.

Hello Anthony! Glad to have you on this forum, Hope you will gain and share your knowledge and experience with the fellow traders present in here.

In financial market more than 75% traders leave their trading profession within the 1st 3 years! So, any consistent result is acceptable here! I personally know few successful Forex trader who are making really massive right now, but in their initial stage of trading they made ordinary profit in their trading, so experience pays good!

Yes, it is very much difficult to earn through Forex initially, but as you have a hold over your trades, you could make lots of money then, though not consistently, but you will earn more than you lose.