• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is no easy for starters.

Yes I don’t support earning first of all without learning. I think it is better if we choose the trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is really supportive to acquire exact market principle very rapidly.

Learning it the continuous process and one can never stop learning in the Forex Trading. You need to learn about it each and everytime, you do trade, you cannot stop learning, else you would not survive for long in Forex.

Beginner traders often wrong in stepped in the forex trading business, its desire to just get the money as soon as possible and expresses with such a short time without having enough knowledge

I think most of the traders get loses from trade at the beginning because they cannot understand the market movement because of lack of trading experience and lacking in trading knowledge , most of the traders get confuse and get afraid of opening trade which is the big problem for traders those traders who can become quit and come and open trade with concentration they can get profit from trade , i think for you should practice demo before real trade.

Yes forex is not easy to win. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

It is really hard to take a start on the demo account as it is not an easy place to work on. It needs time to get familiar with the market as the market is highly risky and unpredictable in nature. Are you familiar with the market behavior?

Ofcourse, forex is not easy for starters. Forex market is a complicated place with volatile activities. Majority of newbies do not even understand the basics of forex. I don't blame them. Even the successful traders found it difficult in the beginning.

Yes, it is the fact that the Forex trading is a tough job as it requires a lot of sharpness and patience in th beginning for every trader. All the newbies need to stay as calm as they can and avoid mistakes as much as they can. Thank you!

Yes, it is the fact that the Forex trading is a tough job as it requires a lot of sharpness and patience in th beginning for every trader. All the newbies need to stay as calm as they can and avoid mistakes as much as they can. Thank you!

Actually, the mistakes are very common; so if new traders spend enough times in the popular forums, then they will be aware of.

Besides moving average and RSI,I can suggest you fibonacchi as an indicator because it will help understand the trends of the market.

Starters face difficulties about trading. Only those who have knack of market analysis and well-understand the global politics and economy can better forecast the crypto market.

Use internet to fuel your knowledge and initially you shouldn’t go for any paid course because it’s just a waste of money with no benefit.

Brokers play a part on your behalf in execution of your trades. However, don’t make a utopian scheme about trading because it will destroy you. Follow a step-by-step guide to develop yourself.

You can maintain risk-management policy by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.