• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is no easy for starters.

Not just starter, even it's difficult for veterans. Forex is full of secrets and countless traders try to find it's self rules. It's simplest just charts to up and down, but also difficult to predicate what's the next.

Not just starter, even it's difficult for veterans. Forex is full of secrets and countless traders try to find it's self rules. It's simplest just charts to up and down, but also difficult to predicate what's the next.
I disagree if that is difficult for veteran, it is easier but a bit challenging. If you find your way you can manage the risk well and have a lot of experience it is not as hard as before where you all must struggling but still consistency still needed no matter what is your rank.

Without enough experience, forex trading does difficult to beginner, espeically new ones all want to become millionare after one nights, because forex trading seems so easy but good mind is very necessary for the success of forex trading.

Yes its very tough even if you are an experienced trader, even they had to work a lot to understand market and place trade.

yes, indeed forex is not easy. for that we need to continue to learn and practice trading well, so it will allow us to trade well. Many ways to improve trading skills are good, for that we need to use a demo account to improve the skills of good trading

for beginners indeed have much to learn and practice trading well because for starters we need to master the basics of trading well first, so that will benefit us all, and we can practice trading well in a demo account

starlite

Broker Representative
Every thing in difficult when we are new to it . Starter need to learn forex first then they should think of learning .We can not earn at first as we join forex. Practice makes us perfect in trading so lets focus on getting experience of trading .

Forex is simple but never easy, the process is easy but the knowledge needed is not enormous, thats the hard part, to study a certain economy, and fully understand its flow..

For starters, we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading with both past because then it will allow us to trade with the maximum. Learn and practice trading with it will make us better able to trade with the maximum and our skills will increase

forex is easy to learn, im talking about basic functions, platform execution etc, but its not easy to earn from it takes years of study and knowledge acquiring. and choosing a right broker can be hard, personally i trade hotforex and they are worth looking into

Its right that Forex is not easy for the newbies because starters are having less knowledge and basic ideas about the trading field and as they lack the experience ,they have to be extra cautious and should gain the knowledge with time .

Its right that Forex is not easy for the newbies because starters are having less knowledge and basic ideas about the trading field and as they lack the experience ,they have to be extra cautious and should gain the knowledge with time .

Forex is not easy for anyone who does not have a trading plan which bring them consistent profit. That's my opinion. Others can disagree with me.

actually, without acquiring exact fundamental knowledge it is very difficult to kick off Forex. we the traders who are particularly newcomers have to take demo account seriously for acquiring proper basic knowledge.

Yeah...! In start they may face lots of loss, but if they do it constantly and learn how to analyze the market properly, then they could earn quite easily.

yes Forex traders should know the real fact that Forex is not so easy and for that they have to work with passion with positive mind so that the market problems can be solved with ease and like the road of success can be eased.

For any business, startup may prove to be a hard process, even in Forex, it is harder to start and earn, but with each loss you gain something more valuable than profit and that is Experience, thus you need to try and try to become successful in Forex trading.

New people will get the difficulty first when they will enter the Forex field for the first time and for that they have to be very much positive here so that they can develop their strategy with time and experience.

actually, without acquiring exact fundamental knowledge it is very difficult to kick off Forex. we the traders who are particularly newcomers have to take demo account seriously for acquiring proper basic knowledge.

I guess you are a fundamental trader. May I ask that "exact" fundamental knowledge you are talking about? I only read about the basics and a supporter of technicals. :p