• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is an easy source to earn money ?

If you have knowledge and know how to make proper use of your skills, then definitely you can win in this market.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.
I am making use of the lower leverage based settings so that the risks are under control.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Quite the opposite!

Forex is one of the fields to make money. The market can be so volatile that you don’t stand a chance if you don’t have the required skills to handle the market. “The forex market is easy way to riches” is a misconception.

Quite the opposite!

Forex is one of the fields to make money. The market can be so volatile that you don’t stand a chance if you don’t have the required skills to handle the market. “The forex market is easy way to riches” is a misconception.
I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

Nope! How can trading be an easy resource to make money if only 1-2% of the traders make profits? I think it is challenging yet something accomplishable, with hard work. It is difficult because it requires consistent efforts and discipline, which most people are not ready to do.

Forex is a global currency trading market where billions of dollars are traded daily. According to the transaction amount, the market is the largest one in the world. Traders are being served by different brokers to trade Forex. Forex is such a market where you can trade even lying on your bed. Yes, it’s a great source of earning.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

Forex is easy as long as you have skill of trading. It is easy in the sense that you can trade sitting at home. But, you cannot enjoy this facility if you can derive profit. Profit is maximization is the goal of every trader if can do so. However, it is the expectation that is always neglected.

Forex is an easy way of earning as long as you make consistent profit. But, it becomes hard to survive in Forex when volatility raids into the market, which is a common phenomenon. Traders should make their own strategy of trading and prove that strategy by using over time whether it is okay or further modification is needed.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

I will not, however, claim that forex is a straightforward and easy way to make money since we must work hard with passion and devotion here.

Forex is the largest global market where millions of traders from worldwide can trade. Along with being the largest one in the world, it offers an easy earning source to its traders. So, traders should be very much careful about broker selection because a scam broker can make them suffer in the long run. If a trader has a good trading approach, then Forex trading is no longer hard for him.

I will not, however, claim that forex is a straightforward and easy way to make money since we must work hard with passion and devotion here.