• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is an easy source to earn money ?

If trading education can be acquired then trading will be easy. But if we try to make a profit without acquiring trading education, then money cannot be made.
Exactly. You are right. But unfortunately most people focus on making money without developing enough skills. That's why most traders are losing money.

I wouldn't relate forex to an easy source of money unless you have the knowledge in this domain. Forex trading requires both time and mind commitment. Along with trading skills and strategy, you need to have an understanding of psychology and risk management. If you are equipped with all the right skills, then forex can be an easy source of money for you.

I wouldn't relate forex to an easy source of money unless you have the knowledge in this domain. Forex trading requires both time and mind commitment. Along with trading skills and strategy, you need to have an understanding of psychology and risk management. If you are equipped with all the right skills, then forex can be an easy source of money for you.
Trading forex is easy but making reliable profit is the troublesome part. For that you require good learning, skills and experience. You can't plan to profit just by entering into the market. You have to learn the specialty of trading.

A professional has the skill and knowledge of how to limit their losses and maximize their gains due to their extensive experience trading live.

Forex is a good source of money but of course you have to make sure a most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

profit in Forex is a regular task but need a long term experience with more information , and besides this of course we have to make sure good money management.

broker is really important but honestly speaking right now its really difficult to find best one . because most of them are found to be scams. actually percentage generally we count according to our trading balance , if you have a smart amount then of course you can expect 10-20% of return.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

I wouldn’t say forex trading is an easy source to make money; however, it can become an easy way to lose money if you don’t have the skillset. Forex can be a highly risky market. Therefore, traders need to think first in terms of losses, not profits. Forex is about minimising your losses. As long as you do that, forex can become a rewarding career.

I wouldn’t say forex trading is an easy source to make money; however, it can become an easy way to lose money if you don’t have the skillset. Forex can be a highly risky market. Therefore, traders need to think first in terms of losses, not profits. Forex is about minimising your losses. As long as you do that, forex can become a rewarding career.
Forex trading needs to be done in a way so that we can make more profits from our trading business.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

A professional has the skill and knowledge of how to limit their losses and maximize their gains due to their extensive experience trading live.
Forex trading is a great way to make some money, but you need to have the right skills. It takes time to learn skills. To learn how to trade, one must be patient and determined.

You can easily earn money from this market if you have enough knowledge and experience.
You can earn a million dollars in forex, but only if you have the necessary skills and knowledge. To develop enough knowledge, it can take several years. Don't get discouraged. It's the reality, however there is not much discussion about it.

Forex trading can only become easy if you give it the time required for learning. The time required may depend on your ability to learn and the knowledge source that you are getting educated from. It would be difficult and you may even lose money if you don’t put in all the effort.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.