• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is an easy source to earn money ?

I have seen many of us especially the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo trading, but this is the master place to lean basic fundamental live trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. My trading career I always use all my trading techniques in demo account to see the performance how it works.

We have easy access to forex trading. It doesn't mean it's easy to make money here. Trading is one of the toughest jobs. Here traders have to struggle with their own emotions.

The most important think is the broker in Fx trading, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. for leading a healthy and secure trading life we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading . Actually the most credible trading for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

making money from this trading place is not a minor game , need a very long time experience with great level of patience.

the best to make money is Forex trading you just have to make sure the all inevitable p[art of trading , otherwise the trading life could be dangerous.

No, forex is one of the easiest ways to lose money. The market is competitive, but can be rewarding because of its volatility. A lot of new traders lose money because of this “easy way to make money” perception. To become profitable in forex, one needs discipline and good investment to start.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

learning is the most important , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice session , so we have to emphasis on practice besides learning.

Forex Trading may be a standard way of earning money but not an easy one. It requires lots of patience along with knowledge and experience. According to many new traders, trading is the fastest and easiest way of earning and that’s why they end up losing. Only the traders with a high skill set are enjoying this trading profession.

Profiting in Forex trading is as easy as it is difficult. If I trade with proper knowledge control, then it is profitable. And if we trade with impatience, then loss.

Profiting in Forex trading is as easy as it is difficult. If I trade with proper knowledge control, then it is profitable. And if we trade with impatience, then loss.
If trading were easy, everyone would make money by doing trading. Online trading is designed in a way so that only highly skilled people and institute can make money.

Trading is believed by many to be an easy and quick source of earning money, which it is not. Trading is all about how much experience and understanding you have about trading. A lot of hard work and persistence is required to be successful in trading.

Loss is inevitable in forex trading. And it gives pain no doubt. Actually no one learn how to accept loss. You have to learn how to overcome loss. Successful traders focus on their risk reward ratio and winning trade percentage. So you should have a well defined trading system that includes everything very clearly.

Forex is not easy at all. You have to practice a lot and learn a lot so that you would be able to develop your skills. I'm having a hard time learning how to improve my skill as it would need a lot of patience.