• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is an easy source to earn money ?

Forex is an easily accessible market but it doesn’t mean you can win easily too. Triggered by factors such as geopolitics, wars, global trades, tweets by global personalities, international laws, and other social and economic events, forex is extremely unpredictable.

Comprehending the market and placing the trades require market analysis skills, good risk management and trading psychology to prevent losses and control emotional distress experienced while trading respectively. All of this can be quite overwhelming and certainly is not easy, even for traders who are “experienced”.

There is no alternative to achieving skill and knowledge to reap massive gain from Forex trading. But we hardly see this tendency among traders that drives traders to wards failing.

You can earn money by trading forex, but it only happens after some time. It takes time and lots of energy to make profit regularly. Because the market has such high levels of risk, this may come off as impossible but with the right knowledge, anything can be achieved.

Majority of traders lose money in the market. You may make money if you are consistent and disciplined enough to set goals and work toward them but that won’t be easy. Forex trading is simple, but you should do some study and get some basic understanding before entering the market. Not only that, but you should conduct study before trading to avoid trading in the wrong place. Also, don't give up on your strategies and remain disciplined.

I have been in the forex market for some time now and honestly, I didn’t feel that it was easy ever. Every day came up with a new challenge that sometimes went over my head and I didn’t even get a chance to recover my money.

I have been into forex trading for some years and it never really felt like it was an easy job to do. When you have your money at risk, it’s not easy to stay on track and focus on your goal. It takes time and patience to do that.

according to me , when you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge then you are able to survive successfully from there at any times,.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Foreign exchange trading isn't an easy way to earn money. It's too complicated and risky. However, if you are well-versed in trading and the market, you stand a good chance of succeeding in the market.

learning is important , no way to deny but honestly speaking any kind of learning approach can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

I would say that it is an easy source in the sense that anyone can access the market and become a forex trader. But becoming profitable is not an easy task for sure. It can be a very rewarding career path for those who have relevant knowledge and skills but it is not a source for easy money.

Forex trading is complicated and hard initially. But following a systematic approach towards learning about forex can help traders in making persistent profits.

the new Forex trader always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning , as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.