• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

which broker is more appropriate for you it depends on your trading conditions , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

generally traders got emotional when trading very fast , they trade with no analysis and ultimately fall a great trouble .

Everyone in trading brings a dream. New traders are in a hurry to fulfill that dream. This is why they face maximum time loss. So to fulfill the dream, you should trade with patience while maintaining a positive mindset.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

New traders lose because they do not follow the money management properly. Their goals are not fixed. There is a lack of trading education. For these reasons, they suffer maximum time loss in trading.

emotions and greed very common and i think there is no one who never done the same mistake particularly when a newcomer.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Absolutely, lack of trading knowledge is the main parameter of losing regular money here! I see, almost all of low skilled Forex traders are gamblers, they try to hunt profit! On the other hand, knowledgeable Forex traders are very logical! They know, when good opportunities are available and how to recover here!

A beginner needs to understand one thing that trading is not easy. It takes time and effort to be skilled. It doesn't happen overnight. To be honest it takes years. Then too some people can't make it.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

emotions and greed very common and i think there is no one who never done the same mistake particularly when a newcomer.
Greed is the cause of destruction. It leads to over trading and unnecessary trading. Profit target should be logical and also should match with skills. If I have ability to get 50 pips, my expectations should not more than that.

Beginners should better come with the basic knowledge of Forex trading. It is always preferable to practice on demo accounts to gain sufficient skills. Apart from this, they should watch Forex news daily to get the better analysis of the market.

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.

testing in demo account is more appropriate and perfect decision but successful trader is an another part. its a long term process. be focused on practice.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.