• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

As a beginner, first thing you need to do is to common in Forex trading and that means you need to have lots of extra time not only in trading but in learning also. And the most important thing is that you need to spend lots of time practicing and not going to make profit or don’t expect to get profit in the first two or three months.

In order to my trading experience, I think As a novice trader, you should focus on only demo, if you don’t want to lose your money! Forex trading business is so popular, because of availability of demo trading service! So, use this opportunity! In addition, start your live trading when you are very sure about your own trading skill in your demo! Don’t count your demo trading sessions, focus on your learning process only, best of luck!

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large beginners try to make money very rapidly from here without learning. as a result mostly loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. So it is more important to acquire real trading knowledge before earning money from this volatile trading place.

True, it's one of the most risky one, I also agree that there are lots of opportunities in Forex because there are some full time Forex traders so which means those Full time traders are earning good enough with their trades, I think more than enough for living.

No doubt, full time Forex traders are able to use minimum good opportunities of market! But, I seem traders may start their trading career as a part time, then should increase their trading sessions! In my beginning stage of trading I spent here only 3-4 hours! But now I am contributing here 10-13 hours in a day!

In my trading career, I used multiple Forex courses but no good result! In addition, right now I do my live trading based on my own trading knowledge and experience, unfortunately no one will help you with a profitable trading strategy! So, stay with demo and try to make a profitable trading strategy manually, but here you’ll get so many options on automatic trading!

In the event that everything's been great for you in the course of recent days and you're all green, that is splendid: all around done! Nonetheless, you have to comprehend why everything went so well. You additionally need to ask basically whether you could've improved. It's genuinely regular for an unpracticed trader to have a 'series of wins' which may keep going for a couple of days. Be that as it may, no 'streak' keeps going forever, and you have to utilize the great occasions to prepare rationally for the awful.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

every time is best in Forex trading if you know how to manage money but for the beginners level it is more appropriate to avoid news trading , its too much complicated to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

Not at all; you need proper knowledge; only money management plan won’t be enough; here your good trading knowledge is your main capital!

to be a skilled trader is a big deal , but its a long term process to achieve this position , for that reason most of us lost motivation after passing sometimes, so it is more appropriate to keep patience.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.