• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

There is no particular period of time that traders need to get good at forex trading. Everyone has a different learning capacity and that’s what their knowledge depends on. While you are learning, you will make mistakes and find out how to deal with them. That’s the most important part of your training and you should take it seriously.

you can trade in a demo account , its good but sometimes its more important to trade in a micro account to ensure live trading knowledge and experience.

Forex is a good source to earn profit rapidly , its true but need some most inevitable part of trading ? do you know all of them ?

trading style can be useless if there is no money management , we have to make sure good money management first of all. yes success on every stage is depends on money management , first priority.

still um learning Forex , because i believe there is no ending of learning. just trade and learn from current trading mistake

Rtaher than forgetting about losses and moving on with new trades, it's always advisable to analyze your bad trades and learn from the mistakes.

Demo trading can be the great source to learn Forex in a proper way in particularly for all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading for a long time. But, we the traders especially the newcomer’s don’t believe the important of this trading place at all.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.

According to me, beginners in forex should not run for big profits initially. Beginners should focus more on educating themself from the market itself. Every mistake they make can teach them something valuable. Every loss can prove to be a hint for the profits to come.

According to me, beginners in forex should not run for big profits initially. Beginners should focus more on educating themself from the market itself. Every mistake they make can teach them something valuable. Every loss can prove to be a hint for the profits to come.
We will need to minimize the losses with the help of a Loss limiting systems.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.