• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

the beginners level always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning . as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practically.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session. risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session. risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.
Agreed. I think the best way to gain knowledge and experience are the one coming from demo trading where you can get to know where to look and what to look for.

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

if you have the most powerful analyzing knowledge about money management then you are able to make a profit by using any kind of the leverage ratio.

the beginners always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning , mas a result they become loser when trading in practically.

i love doing demo account because this trading platform always gives me live knowledge and experience even though there is no real money.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

Forex trading can be very profitable, disappointing or catastrophic. It depends on how much mental and technical effort you’re willing to put in.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.