• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

Everything is uncertain in Forex market, so the newcomers always feel frustrated when trading. So before kickoff live account we have to make sure sufficient trading balance that can remove our frustration , otherwise it will be great difficult to survive in this volatile trading market.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

Learning is an unremitting advancement and I am concurring with this essential point. Indeed, even my broker ForexChief is guaranteeing me all learning offices with efficient trading exercises and free training. It is giving me online courses on time to time premise so I can contact the experts. Truly, I am likewise getting free market analysis, loan cost charting, and so on. I am additionally getting a charge out of the tightest spread and lower exchange expenses to produce a benefit.

You are never too late to start your forex trading career. You just have to make sure that you understand what you are doing and what is happening. It’s okay to take losses but as long as you are taking lessons from your losses, you are doing quite well.

First take a demo to learn forex trading and broker processes. Moreover a demo can be helpful in learning forex more easily than any other learning resources in my opinion.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

A beginner should learn everything about the foreign exchange market. Demo account lets newbies practise and learn the market. But forex is volatile. Learn risk management. It's a trait of wise traders.

For any trader, forex trading requires continuous learning and hard work. But if you are a beginner, you need to put in much more hard work because that’s what will take you in the forward direction.

For any trader, forex trading requires continuous learning and hard work. But if you are a beginner, you need to put in much more hard work because that’s what will take you in the forward direction.
I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

If we see from a beginner’s perspective, forex trading is one of the most difficult tasks to do as you will continuously have to take risks even if you are losing your money so that you can make money in the future. But still, there is no guarantee that you will be able to make money. It’s complicated and you need to have a big heart to do it.

Don’t rush your trading career. It will take time for you to develop a market understanding and make the most of the movements. So, better take as much time as you feel is needed to develop a market instinct.

In recent times, preference over hedging had increased highly. There are many traders who prefer hedging the most but I always forbade them because I unappreciated this strategy. Hedging with forex is a strategy used to protect one's position in a currency pair from an adverse move.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.