• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

In 1970s we start listening a word forex which is now a great market name.
worlds biggest markets are stock exchanges where daily a lot of buyers and sellers come and proceed their business
the only markets in the world in which people invest in millions on daily basis. Forex trading is now the most beneficial business in the world. Forex market is also known as FX market
Fx or forex Market is totally risk less now a days,the reason is the huge investment because there is a rule we follow that as much you invest as less risk you will be face

Yes the Forex market is very huge and world wide there is no any other big market than Forex market and here you can earn very high amount of money with making very simple effort of learning Forex trading please don't start trading without learning about Forex trading successfully.

one of the best places to start trading forex is zulutrade - it saves you time and money until you learn eventually, should you wish for that. unless you get lazy like me and sit back and leave the hard work to the traders. i just get their trades ;)

A bebeginner trader can start from here this forum and proceed to somewere else but I also think that the best thing to do is to try first learn the basic things that you get to know about forex trading then start learning from the demo account then you will make it big.

Yeah a beginner should just be starting from a forum like DCP where the learning procedure is simplified then he should be carrying out his practical lessons making use of a DEMO account until he gets the whole required forex knowledge .

precisely than we learn the theory of our forex forum to practice in a demo account so that the knowledge we get from the forum yielded good results and we can implement a strategy that we think is good and easy for us to follow. if we can understand how the strategy went and got us a new satisfactory results using a real account to start trading forex,

Yeah before you jumping into any real life trading we must ensure to have perfected our forex strategies well using a demo account.sincerely to me minimizing losses in forex is way too easy if we take the necessary steps at regular intervals.

Although, we can't perfect our trading strategy. There's no such term and implemented in forex trading. But we need to have strategy when we trade even there's imperfect strategy or will still give us losses. I just think also that stop loss willbe the easiest you can perform for your risk management.

you are so correct,we cant perfect our strategies though we must have a strategy to trade,even with the strategies,we still loose in forex but the loss will be minimal so it is better for a beginner trader and a professional trader to make use of the demo account at all times,so that there strategies will increase

- - - Updated - - -

you are so correct,we cant perfect our strategies though we must have a strategy to trade,even with the strategies,we still loose in forex but the loss will be minimal so it is better for a beginner trader and a professional trader to make use of the demo account at all times,so that there strategies will increase

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.We must re-strategize our strategies at random times so that we would be becoming better and better with our tradings and such a thing applies to both newbies and professionals.sincerely learning would always remain a continual process.

Yeah that's true.We must re-strategize our strategies at random times so that we would be becoming better and better with our tradings and such a thing applies to both newbies and professionals.sincerely learning would always remain a continual process.

thats true because forex trading do change at any time,and not in an expected manner so for us to catch up we have to also change our strategies when such things happen thats why its very important to analyz the marke with the three type of analysis.

thats true because forex trading do change at any time,and not in an expected manner so for us to catch up we have to also change our strategies when such things happen thats why its very important to analyz the marke with the three type of analysis.

I think you wanted to say 2type of analysis and that is technical and fundamental analysis this will create room for perfection in the market a trader can become a good and professional trader if this two method that comprises the forex market is learn carefully

indeed with the planning of the analysis allows us to determine a good strategy when experiencing an issue price movement so that we are ready if you have something like that, with the analysis of the movements we do every day easier for us to read the movements that occur so that we can prevent the risk of loss

Fundamental and technical analysis although others just choose either one of the two. But most traders would prefer to use both of them. But it's not that easy to learn the technical analysis for newbies. It would take a lot of time before you would be good on technical analysis as well.

Well that is absolutely correct technical analysis is somhow hard and complicated what I know is that fundamental analysis is the best but it should not be done alone instead with accompany with a little technical analysis.

I think both to me have a part to play.we just have to apply both technics so that we would be achieving great successes.sincerely the successful application of both ideas would go a long way in helping in succeeding in forex on a daily basis.

best way to sxtart trading forex is zulutrade...easy to use, profitable traders trading for you, and availability of small accounts....what more one to want:)

Well, we are not referring only to a forex broker as a way to promote lol. What a newbie first need to acquire is knowledge. Novice traders are not going to start trading with their investments what they must do is to learn forex trading and brokers are the one who provide the platform and the real thing.

Yeah I think that the newbies should think more on how to get more knowledge related than anything else so that they would not focus more on getting or making lots of profit so they would not be greedy and so that they would not lose because of their greed

First beginner must learn Forex knowledge ,start Demo trading ,minded Demo trading is the most important
for Forex No body can success without Demo trading.I know many new trader want more profit quick time
but it is not possible ,any one can earn money by long time not short time.So beginner first He decided when
He want earn profit and How much profit He want from his total capital,I think It is not good take risk 10% of
whole capital.