• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Beginner

Yes, for getting better experience we can trade in a demo account, but practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, before live trading, I use my all trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works.
That's exactly how to start the live trading. You would be seeing the results of practicing Demo too. It is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading.

Last edited:
We have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. only regulated types of brokers make sure security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system devoid of long time process.

i am a beginner in this nice forum. actually i want to share my trading experience with all of you for increasing my trading knowledge very rapidly.

You said you are a beginner & with that used the word rapidly. Take a step back and give your mind enough time to organize things. The market is not going anywhere.

I have seen according to my trading experience, we the traders in particularly the beginners are extremely dependable on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. Actually, despite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow in by and large regulated trading brokers. So, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which allow trading concept such as this.

The traders who are particularly beginners first of all have to make sure the credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a trading platforms, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

I will say, newbie should start with learning on market and trading then go for choose broker. Because you are having knowledge then you can chose right broker for your trading according to your trading knowledge.

First you need to do is Demo Trading, Demo is the best way to obtain the knowledge about the Forex Trading. Then you could enter the real market thereafter.

The beginners have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the beginners who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Nowadays scalping cannot use in a proper due to many restrictions at any kinds of platform’s. So we have to be careful when choosing a broker.

The right demo is the good to start for a newbie to start to learn about Forex and market. Demo will saw how market actually moves and how we are going to be in market with our knowledge,

The success is related with long time process in this market place, so the traders who are willing to get rich within a short time, must have been living fool’s paradise. For getting rich by this volatile market place we have to pass a long time with great patience.

The demo trading can be effective for any kinds of traders who are especially beginners. Besides beginners it would be a great place for the regular traders, before live trading if we can use all trading strategies first of all in our demo account to see the performance how it works. I think it will help us for avoiding loss with certainly.

I have seen in order to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , so I think before trading with high leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk.

In Forex , A successful trader obviously main his risk when trading practically. Devoid of risk management we will not be able to keep our capital free from danger. So, this is an inevitable part of successful trading. We should trade by keeping balanced lot size with our capital; it is actually called risk management.

We should not give up this market place , we have to remove the bad trading tendencies , if we want to get maximal result in Forex , first of all we the traders have to learn this market place by passing a long time , it would be great for us to keep survive in this volatile trading place for a long time.

The traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Right, learn and demo work, these are the only way to be part of this risky business. Working on a demo and learning with your knowledge about strategy and different concept of it is not the easy task but if you do it, you can win the market.

There are almost thousands broker in online retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So it is very much difficult to find a right broker from all, we can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Demo would be the first step, then they could practice trade with the real account with small investments, like this their risks will also be minimized.

I am a Forex beginner .
Can you suggest me good post in this web site to follow ?
I am kind of complicated because there are lot of beginners threads .

As a novice trader you need to follow these 3 sections on this forum:

1) Beginners Forum

2) Trading System.

3) And Market Forecasts and analysis.