• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Beginner

Forex trading for beginners then it should be able to have good skills and knowledge. Forex risk is so high that to succeed in this business then we need to have good skills and knowledge so that we will be able to manage capital well

people go to forex for ease of access thinking its a walk in the park, many learn the hard way, only a few make it and continue trading dispite blowing a couple of accounts

people go to forex for ease of access thinking its a walk in the park, many learn the hard way, only a few make it and continue trading dispite blowing a couple of accounts

When a newbie looks at the chart he/she see that price only goes up and down. So it is easy for them to think it is like walk in the park. Can't blame them.lol Most of us learn the fact the hard way.

Obviously not easy to making regular profit through forex trading, sometime loss sometime profit because this business in my view included as speculative investment and might losing money in trading is common thing, so as beginner if start in real account advisable just spent money that afford to lose and don't borrow money

A trader who has not been making consistent money with trading for a certain period of time, borrowing money is a huge mistake one would do. There are many traders who lack proper trading capital to make a decent profit but has the potential. They can think about doing this.

for beginners would be better to have a good trading plan, because by having proper planning, will allow us to trade with the maximum. and we have to run the plan with discipline and continue to improve skills with a demo account or to participate in the contest demo

For Forex beginners there are thousands of Forex based sites and e-books from where they can collect the basic knowledge and main thing is to practice a lot so that they can get the experience and skill in a proper way because one have to gain the experience first to be with the market for longer period.

we must continue to learn and practice trading well, because the forex risk is very high, therefore we need to continue to learn and practice trading well to enhance the knowledge and experience good trading

Althiogh forex is not easy for newbie but in fact still many new trader want to learn forex and want to making money from forex business, but actually forex although this opened for everyone but not everyone will suitable with forex because this is risky business

the most important thing for newbie is a must have passion to keep learning and practicing trading well in order to do this business well. because the business is quite risky and therefore, we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that we will make a profit in this business well

As a beginner trader should not be planner he should be firstly a good learner because today's learning helps in future good execution so the first plan for the beginner will be the learning as much as he can and start the trade in with low investment but tray to make huge profit from it and so on.

for beginners should have good preparation when trading, with good preparation will allow us to trade with the maximum. we can start from a demo account as our initial preparation for trading well

We the traders who are particularly the beginners have to use demo trading for acquiring proper fundamental basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But, practically by and large beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Forex trading is not so easy as we think and for that the newbies should be alert and cautious from the beginning itself and accordingly they can trade with proper discipline and experience so that the consistent performance can be maintained.

yes, forex is not easy because forex is high risk, for that, we need to use a demo account with either. therefore, we should be a lot of practice to be able to manage capital well

i am a beginner in this nice forum. actually i want to share my trading experience with all of you for increasing my trading knowledge very rapidly.

by improving the process of trading in a demo account we certainly can learn to better market analysis, and insight in trading can be increased by studying prediction markets and market news that is often present in trading activity

I have seen according to my trading experience, by and large beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. So, before trading high leverage, we the traders in particularly the beginners have to know how to manage risk.

Forex newbies should always be very much cautious so that they can start in a proper way their trading career because when we can trade with perfection ,we can make our life smoother .

In order to my trading experience, I think the success in Forex trading is open secret for all. First of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. And besides exact trading knowledge it is very important to have a reliable support a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

For all newbies, Demo is the best way to learn about Forex Trading, you need to practice Demo and then only you could make some good profits through it.

Yes, for getting better experience we can trade in a demo account, but practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, before live trading, I use my all trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works.