• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Beginner

I am a Forex beginner .
Can you suggest me good post in this web site to follow ?
I am kind of complicated because there are lot of beginners threads .

if you see every thread in this forum actually you will found many useful post to help you start develop your knowledge about forex trading. also you should start to search book or article about forex and the most important is open demo account to practice trading.

Yes, forums like this are a good place to learn for beginners also because there are a vast knowledgebase made up of people with different levels of trading experience that would really be useful. You also may want to search around for good tutorials that can relate to because there is really a lot available on the net.

Yes, because it's a collection of knowledge but actually a Forum is not enough if you are really a beginner that doesn't know about Forex at all so you need to seek those Forex tutorial because that will explained almost everything about Forex.

Sincerely i have been enjoying myself discussing forex inhere.i am sure in the next few weeks i would have had enough basic knowledge about.forex really to me is another great online money making idea that requires lots of wisdom.

i think participating in forums is a good way to start learning forex. i just get interested in forex because of the forex discussions in forums. we can learn where else to read about forex in forex forums also.

If you follow the threads closely it would be more or less easy to learn bit by bit. But I do agree that the topics in forums are a bit diversed and they jump around a lot. But if you actually want to learn it properly step by step, I suggest you go on babypips' website. They have a very god tutorial

That babypips you just talked about is it the site's name or what?well to me i think forex discussions knowledge can best be known at a forex discussion site or better still a forex discussion forum.

Its a website wherein most of the new traders start to learn from it because of their simple words and definitions of the things in the forex trading. For sure you have heard it already in other forums as well as they are the one with a good explanation which is easy to understand.

Yeah i think visiting such a site would really be okay.sincerely it would really be working for majority of us that our knowledge of forex isn't that much.Thanks anyway i would be checking the site out soonest.

I am a Forex beginner .
Can you suggest me good post in this web site to follow ?
I am kind of complicated because there are lot of beginners threads .

If you want to learn things on your own and discover the wonders of forex, then you can check out babypips.com because I think they are the best website that could explain forex in a fun and interactive way.

Now if you want to learn forex in a group then forex forums will surely help you and I think that members of any forex forum are more than willing to help you out.

I think babypips.com would be a great avenue to do that but really he can learn likewisely from good forex forums since he would be seeing lots of guys that would be talking much about forex at the forums.Moreso to me he can learn from members inhere.

Indeed, babypips is a good online training site for forex trader-wannabees. The explanations here are basic and simple. I used to read the training materials of other forex websites but found their materials too serious. I went to babypips and learned better.

Indeed, babypips is a good online training site for forex trader-wannabees. The explanations here are basic and simple. I used to read the training materials of other forex websites but found their materials too serious. I went to babypips and learned better.
I keep reading babypips even know even though some how I'm earning in forex trading already. theirs just some topic in here that I really love to read again and again. Its like practicing my mind set about forex trading. So that I can trade instinctively and does not necessary mean that I will going to thoroughly research each time I trade.

I keep reading babypips even know even though some how I'm earning in forex trading already. theirs just some topic in here that I really love to read again and again. Its like practicing my mind set about forex trading. So that I can trade instinctively and does not necessary mean that I will going to thoroughly research each time I trade.

Well for me it seems like babypips never grows old. I mean we all know that babypips are not just for beginners. It could also be good in veteran traders. We know that they have updated articles and the site just have so many articles and I don't think that we can read them all so it is still advisable to continue reading articles from that site because they are really reliable.

Babypips. com is one of the best sources of information on Forex. Study everything you can about the Forex market so that you can get a better understanding on the market. Also, you want to practice with a demo account so that you can get a better idea on what to expect form the market. Eventually, you are going to have to open a real account and start trading for real.

yeah i think that most beginners were referred to babypips because it is more popular. i don't know if there are other good forex tutorials because i was just directed or referred ot that site by other posters also.

Well, we must not based it because it's popular but I know babypips is a offering a good tutorial as some good traders really advising this website, actually I haven't finished reading everything in here, and I need to finished it before I start to post in Forex Forums.

I think this site is already been censored in some forex forums that I know since every new trader knows already where they can find good forex online resources that show simple and easy to understand terms in forex trading. And its all accessible in that website.

I think that it has really proven itself in being able to presented forex trading in such a simple way that is easy to understand for someone who is just starting. A lot of traders have come to recommend it because it has worked for them during their learning process.