• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every people can do the Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], you can develop most and not all. Someone that is impatient is impatient and no matter the degree of counseling, they find it difficult to get over. You can work on commitment, hard work and some other intellectual qualities to improve your analytical skills but there are those that are simply not gonna work.

No when someone is impatient, truely the person is impatient but with some series of training the person should be able to control his/her impatency to some an extent, more essentially the person will ought to trade as ascalper as that is the trading method for impatient traders.

No when someone is impatient, truely the person is impatient but with some series of training the person should be able to control his/her impatency to some an extent, more essentially the person will ought to trade as ascalper as that is the trading method for impatient traders.
If you know any impatient folk, try all the counselling techniques you know and you will see that it takes a lot of time for them to overcome it. They are naturally hyper active and I doubt if such set of people can easily survive it in Forex. Talk more of when the person can't bear risks. Personally, I know the type of people I recommend Forex for.

If you know any impatient folk, try all the counselling techniques you know and you will see that it takes a lot of time for them to overcome it. They are naturally hyper active and I doubt if such set of people can easily survive it in Forex. Talk more of when the person can't bear risks. Personally, I know the type of people I recommend Forex for.

Well, I'm one of the impatient traders and I'm not regretting because most of the time it has helpe me attain more profits, also like I said before, since I am impatient that is the more reason why I went for the scalping trading style. All kind of people can suvive in Forex trading hence knowledge is been acquired.

Yes, anyone can learn to trade. Just as anyone can become a world champion in any sport. But, only by hard training. In order to make a Forex, you need to work hard, be disciplined, with good self-control. As in any field of activity.

I think what majority of those people mean is funds that are reasonably fair enough to hold us for some time so as to avoid being kicked out of the market. But since the mini account is there, I see no reason one should even start up with huge capital his most concern at that stage is that of learning and not earning.

You are right though.

Anyone who wants to do forex trading can do it due to the business is wide open for all person, the best part of it is that it demands of no qualification, educational or otherwise. The business is for anybody.

Well, I'm one of the impatient traders and I'm not regretting because most of the time it has helpe me attain more profits, also like I said before, since I am impatient that is the more reason why I went for the scalping trading style. All kind of people can suvive in Forex trading hence knowledge is been acquired.
Well, I'm happy you got the better side of it but the much traders I know who are no longer in the business are impatient. One, his major reason for quitting was so silly that it sounds like a joke to me. He needed a business to do so he can make thrice his investments within six months and he went into Forex as an entire Novice. He wanted to learn everything within one month and start investing. Well he did as much he could learn but lost his first three trades in series. When he tries discouraging people, I will simply tell him his impatience kicked him out.

Not everyone can do the trading in the forex. for one we need a lot of money and second we have to also consider that we have some decent strategies such that we are not going to be losing the money. if these two things are being taken care of then there is no issue.
That is just right, forex is not for everyone. I know some impulsive people in my life that will lose miserably at the hand of forex. They can't even play a blackjack game and win it let alone forex. And forex is so much harder than blackjack so the gamblers mentality can't do forex at all. They will scalp without reading a word about forex. My mom sure can't do no forex cause she doesn't like risk taking so people who do not like risk taking can't do forex.

Well, I'm happy you got the better side of it but the much traders I know who are no longer in the business are impatient. One, his major reason for quitting was so silly that it sounds like a joke to me. He needed a business to do so he can make thrice his investments within six months and he went into Forex as an entire Novice. He wanted to learn everything within one month and start investing. Well he did as much he could learn but lost his first three trades in series. When he tries discouraging people, I will simply tell him his impatience kicked him out.

Thats the power of knowledge and learning, I was able to choose the scalping because I learnt properly about forex trading. And you know since personality plays a crucial role in forex trading it will be of more importance that we have that into consideration so we can choose the perfect trade style that suite us.

That is just right, forex is not for everyone. I know some impulsive people in my life that will lose miserably at the hand of forex. They can't even play a blackjack game and win it let alone forex. And forex is so much harder than blackjack so the gamblers mentality can't do forex at all. They will scalp without reading a word about forex. My mom sure can't do no forex cause she doesn't like risk taking so people who do not like risk taking can't do forex.

Exactly, those that rarely take risks are always the set that are hit with the health risks of Forex. They can't afford to lose but they become victims of the business when they have very little knowledge about how it works. Often times, they are not well informed on the implications of investing or going into it and they only discover they are on the wrong side when they must have lost.

Its funny but there are so many gamblers mentality out there. They gamble so much and they will not care to learn. I saw this one player who lost like one grand at the blackjack table and then he pull out another grand and lost it all and then pull out some more and he will not leave, teh same can happen in forex and that is how some people should not do forex. I mean if you are so bad at not being able to win over a game then why continue to pull out more money. You just don't know how to do it. So, its like in forex, they can do revenge trades and then lose even more, so very dangerous personality that should not do forex.

Most times, it is that anxiety and curiosity to always aim for the better or the 'I must win' syndrome. That is why I feel that that which makes a Forecast trader is not just ho's skills of trading but also his ability to manage himself. Forex is not a win win business and the better way to tackle it is to understand when there is need for you to take some break off it.

Its funny but there are so many gamblers mentality out there. They gamble so much and they will not care to learn. I saw this one player who lost like one grand at the blackjack table and then he pull out another grand and lost it all and then pull out some more and he will not leave, teh same can happen in forex and that is how some people should not do forex. I mean if you are so bad at not being able to win over a game then why continue to pull out more money. You just don't know how to do it. So, its like in forex, they can do revenge trades and then lose even more, so very dangerous personality that should not do forex.

Nice long posts dude, but yeah that is right there are a lot of gamblers mental outside, they just trad ein forex depend on luck mostly is newbie that do something like that but it is not all even like that i must admit that everyone can enter forex if they want but this business isn't for all people from whole the world

Most times, it is that anxiety and curiosity to always aim for the better or the 'I must win' syndrome. That is why I feel that that which makes a Forecast trader is not just ho's skills of trading but also his ability to manage himself. Forex is not a win win business and the better way to tackle it is to understand when there is need for you to take some break off it.

There are some losses in forex even to the best trader with many skills. Maybe you forgot to set stop loss while you went to sleep or you trade during bad news days, and the market just behave in unpredictable ways that cause you to lose but it doesn't mean that you will lose all the time or win all the time. The best trader will have bad trades and bad days just as much as good days and good trades. The market has good times and bad times.

Yes, no matter how experienced you are, you are bound to encounter one form of losses or the other. Being a pro trader doesn't mean you are saved from failures but it just can't be compared with that of an average trader. However, there are those losses tend to weigh down the more that they find it difficult continuing each time they fail.

There are some losses in forex even to the best trader with many skills. Maybe you forgot to set stop loss while you went to sleep or you trade during bad news days, and the market just behave in unpredictable ways that cause you to lose but it doesn't mean that you will lose all the time or win all the time. The best trader will have bad trades and bad days just as much as good days and good trades. The market has good times and bad times.
Every trader can lose at anytime; however, the matter is letting profit run and achieving long-term success, and therefore traders don't need to care about losses (if it can be limited).

Last edited:
Every people can do forex trading. I do believe we can handle our account good enough to make some profit. Who knows we all be making some good income in here and become a millionaire. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making big income without any problem right now. But its take me months to have sustainable account.

It has always been the dream of all to eventually make good from Forex and probably become a strong force in the system but unfortunately, not all make it to the benefit margin. As a matter of fact, so many are still drowned in the ocean of failures.

and that is why we must accept that even we loss we can back once more, actually forex is an open business so that is why anyone can do forex, but to make profit in forex is not all traders can do, because while forex is an open market it also a speculative market.

Actually there is no any restriction to trade in Forex market. But I think everybody can not do this business or Forex is not suitable for everyone. Because A trader should have some good knowledge about this business and should have some skill. But most of the people don't have this qualification. That's why I think Forex is not for all.

Those who are afraid in losing and not have interest in investments or programs then, they will not be quality or try to have Forex trading. There's no limits or requirements to be a trader as long as you have the determination and interest to do trading in the market and accept the risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.