• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every people can do the Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my point to view that experience is main base for getting huge earn money and learn basic knowledge from Forex. people can do everything. if people can go to the moon so they should earn huge some of money from income. you should need some of basic knowledge about this sector. Forex is here to earn money easily. so every people do this business

I don't think forex trading is suitable for everyone. Yes everyone can learn technical and fundamental analysis, but is very difficult to control the greed and fear.

Yeah that's true.Everyone could be doing forex but yet not everyone has the chance of surviving doing it and that is majorly because some guys would be going offtrack along the line while trading at the forex site.

Yes that's correct that everyone can become a trader. But there is a difference between a trader and a successful trader. To become a successful trader, a trader should have to work very hard to impeove from their mistakes because only improvements makes a trader successful.

It is just the qualities to become a successful Forex trader because if one must not have patience, hard work etc, then it can be extremely hard for him or not possible at all to be successful in Forex trading. One can become a Forex trader, but not everyone can become successful.

I don't believe everybody can do forex trading because not everyone can be able to be patient and not every one can possibly comprend what forex trading is all about because i have a friend who i have been teaching but to no avail. So not everyone could be able to trade forex.

I don't think currency dealing is appropriate for everyone. Yes everyone can understand technological and essential research, but is very challenging to control the avarice and worry.

I don't think currency dealing is appropriate for everyone. Yes everyone can understand technological and essential research, but is very challenging to control the avarice and worry.

Thats th point not everyone would be able to exercise much patient in learning mostly those who have the mind set that forex trading is a get rich quick business,so forex trading is for the more patient and comprending personality.

I think some people can do the forex trading and make money most of the time. I think if you consider, that amount of the decent forex trading return is 1K. you can however trade at low amount but return won't be much and that is why i can say that not all people can do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I think some people can do the forex trading and make money most of the time. I think if you consider, that amount of the decent forex trading return is 1K. you can however trade at low amount but return won't be much and that is why i can say that not all people can do that.

Yeah that is true.Everyone is allowed to trade in forex but not everyone is allowed to earn from forex and i would be saying the only people that are allowed to earn in forex are those that have learnt it.

Yeah that is true.Everyone is allowed to trade in forex but not everyone is allowed to earn from forex and i would be saying the only people that are allowed to earn in forex are those that have learnt it.

Everybody is also allowed to earn from forex trading but just that indirectly forex trading is not for all people,forex trading is never for those who are always aiming so high when they don't have any knowledge this group of people loss much to the market as a result of being impatient.

I think the people can be having some of the days where the forex may not work for them. also the forex have some trouble with the earning if the people are not adding money on regular basis. that is why we have to consider that it all depends on the person and the capital.

Everybody is also allowed to earn from forex trading but just that indirectly forex trading is not for all people,forex trading is never for those who are always aiming so high when they don't have any knowledge this group of people loss much to the market as a result of being impatient.
That's very correct,anybody can involve or engage in forex but the truth is,every body can't involve in forex 'cos that is how life is,of course forex trading is not meant for greedy investors,forex is quite different from HYIP,so greedy investors are not needed here

My dear people can trade Forex but not all people can make profit from it. At any time losers will be there. Lazy and greedy people should avoid Forex trading because people without making effort or people who want to become rich in a short time are both severely punished in Forex and usually loose their entire resources.

People should have discipline and a disciplined person who makes the necessary efforts to learn Forex can exploit the unlimited potential of Forex trading and achieve financial freedom in due course of time.

if you are smart, you get advantage to learn forex. but it is not guaranted you can be success in forex. many trader with avarage intelligence they are able to make money. their success are base on hard learn and much experience. so we can say our skill acquired from experience

Yeah that's true.Everyone is liable to do forex but not everyone would be succeeding in it.The more concentration and determination we put into forex the more the chances of we having to enjoy and benefit from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.Everyone is liable to do forex but not everyone would be succeeding in it.The more concentration and determination we put into forex the more the chances of we having to enjoy and benefit from it.

I think it all depends on what people are trying to make money the easy way. that seems to be the problem. i guess it all depends on how the people should be thinking about the money from the forex. it also depends on how the people should be thinking for the same.

Anybody can go into forex,so far that the person has a flare for it,one can't go into a business that you don't like 'cos if you do,you would definitely be loosing to the business,same is applied in forex,i believe interested people are the only people that are into forex

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody can go into forex,so far that the person has a flare for it,one can't go into a business that you don't like 'cos if you do,you would definitely be loosing to the business,same is applied in forex,i believe interested people are the only people that are into forex

Anyone can do forex it isn't possible for everyone to enjoy forex and why would that be??it is majorly because not everyone of us would be serious with it meaning our seriousness level would be varying.

Status
Not open for further replies.