• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every people can do the Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they have interest and accept of the risk then, they can start trading. Though, technically they should have the knowledge in math or the market about the Forex trading so that, it will be easy for them to overcome with the trading environment. Indeed, that everyone started from scratch.

Yes, it is true that everyone has started from zero. So if anybody who don't have knowledge about forex trading but have keen interest in forex trading, they can also learn and earn from it. Who can say, maybe they can be much more better trader than us.

If you have money then you are going to be feel like being abused and you should consider that you are not wasting the time and money on things like forex and invest into something better. I guess if you don't have money to lose then forex is not for you. The same applies to many other newbies, forex is not for everyone.

Forex is the place for those who can take risk and can accept adverse situations. If you have a good skill and knowledge about forex trading and you have confidence and daring to win, then forex is for you.

Well, forex trading is for every one as we all can see that on the broker registration page there are no specififal kind of people said to be needed the most. But all people are allowed to trade but then, not all people can be able to make profits because only the knowledge ones can make profits.

Everyone who has knowledge of forex can trade in forex market. Forex is not for a novice or else you will loose your investment. So first things first, get knowledge through studying forex materials.

Everyone who has knowledge of forex can trade in forex market. Forex is not for a novice or else you will loose your investment. So first things first, get knowledge through studying forex materials.
Forex is open to everyone,regardless of the trader been a novice or an expert. The novice will become an expert or a professional one day after several practises. The truth is,it is not every one that would have interest in forex. So it is all about interest.

Most of the people who can do the forex trading know that some of the time we have to rely on other means for the funds. and if you don't have the funds then sure the forex is not for you and you have to rely on other means for the making money and investments.

Most of the people who can do the forex trading know that some of the time we have to rely on other means for the funds. and if you don't have the funds then sure the forex is not for you and you have to rely on other means for the making money and investments.
Yes,funds really matters because if there is no funds to invest in forex and I don't see a way that you can trade. You might have practised well in the demo account and you are always making profits but if you don't have the capital,then there is no way to trade.

Every body can do forex trading. But how they fair will depends on their trading skills. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account as eventually I can say we can all become a successful trader. I'm really interested to know how to earn big.

Yes,funds really matters because if there is no funds to invest in forex and I don't see a way that you can trade. You might have practised well in the demo account and you are always making profits but if you don't have the capital,then there is no way to trade.

Yes, it is true. As forex is a business, to earn something you have to invest something before. So for investing you must have some capital to invest. Without capital you can only practice at demo account.

anyone who have the interest in forex trading can do forex trading and when someone have the money too he or she can do forex trading. It is a business that accept anybody and puts no boundries.

Yes, everyone does it but not everyone eventually makes it. Though it requires certain category of individuals who posses some qualities to be successful in it, someone who has that determination and interest in it is more likely to make it more in Forex.

I think those who want to use the forex needs to have some good money. if they don't have to spend the money should understand that it would be possible for the trading. not all the people can afford these days as it is quite hard for all.

anyone who have the interest in forex trading can do forex trading and when someone have the money too he or she can do forex trading. It is a business that accept anybody and puts no boundries.
Yes,every one can do the forex,i have been planning to trade since a long time ago but according to what I have been reading,for a trader to make good profits from forex,then the trader must invest reasonable amount of funds into it but I just can't afford to loose such reasonable funds,that made me to stay out of it.

I think those who want to use the forex needs to have some good money. if they don't have to spend the money should understand that it would be possible for the trading. not all the people can afford these days as it is quite hard for all.

yes any body and everybody can do forex trading provided that they are interested in the business and are wanting to have it as one of their income source. And the best thing is that forex trading have no restriction to what we can possible earn or who will have to do the business.

I don't think forex trading is suitable for everyone. Yes everyone can learn technical and fundamental analysis, but is very difficult to control the greed and fear.

Everyone have the opportunity to learn forex trading but definitely be interested.

Every person in this world wants to earn more money to complete their necessities. And as well as they also want to give their time to their family. And forex trading can complete this requirements.

Theoretically anyone can trade in the market. There are no restrictions, whatsoever. On the other hand, trading successfully is altogether a different challenge which only a handful of traders can face. More than 80% of traders lose either due to lack of knowledge or determination to learn and excel. It is highly suitable only to those who are flexible, patient and committed to avoid repeating past mistakes.

I disagree with this fact its not everybody that can do forex trading forex is just for the serious minded people who are determind to make succees here in this trade market as well and this alone is what can bring profit

Status
Not open for further replies.