• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every people can do the Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with [MENTION=55619]gkintl[/MENTION]. There is no restriction for anybody to trade at forex. Any adult person can trade. Just the practical and theoretical knowledge is required to start with.

I agree with [MENTION=55619]gkintl[/MENTION]. There is no restriction for anybody to trade at forex. Any adult person can trade. Just the practical and theoretical knowledge is required to start with.

There is no restriction though in the common sense or in a more generalized form but we know there are qualities needed to be a good trader. Advising someone who cannot bear risk to trade could be murderous. Also, someone who is impatient would find it difficult to succeed in Forex.

There is no restriction though in the common sense or in a more generalized form but we know there are qualities needed to be a good trader. Advising someone who cannot bear risk to trade could be murderous. Also, someone who is impatient would find it difficult to succeed in Forex.

It is true that some qualities is needed to be a good trader. But i think nobody starts as a god trader. Qualities can be developed by learning and practicing. There are many people in this forum including me who has some bad qualities. But still we are trading good and practicing to avoid those bad habbits.

It is true that some qualities is needed to be a good trader. But i think nobody starts as a god trader. Qualities can be developed by learning and practicing. There are many people in this forum including me who has some bad qualities. But still we are trading good and practicing to avoid those bad habbits.
Yes, no doubt but at the same time, there are qualities a trader would lack and they will get a heart attack after their first loss. For example, some are known to be conservative and react to losses easily. Those people should not even attempt going into Forex in the first place because losing will cause them more harm than coming to Forex in the first place.

Yes, no doubt but at the same time, there are qualities a trader would lack and they will get a heart attack after their first loss. For example, some are known to be conservative and react to losses easily. Those people should not even attempt going into Forex in the first place because losing will cause them more harm than coming to Forex in the first place.

well, I think that all the qualities that forex trading need is developed possibly so there are no reason why anyone can't do forex trading and also. The business if even beneficiary to those who are also have some time demanding job so therefore why shouldn't any interested person do it?

I don't think forex trading is suitable for everyone. Yes everyone can learn technical and fundamental analysis, but is very difficult to control the greed and fear.

Well I think everyone and anyone who is interested in forex trading can join but you must be interested in it by acquiring knowledge or you will loose and regret ever joining.

It is true. There are many people who can't accept their first loss as they were not ready for it. And they even don't try to learn and try again. So determination is very important to continue the journey.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], you can develop most and not all. Someone that is impatient is impatient and no matter the degree of counseling, they find it difficult to get over. You can work on commitment, hard work and some other intellectual qualities to improve your analytical skills but there are those that are simply not gonna work.

Every people can do forex trading but none can end up making good profit in forex trading if they don't know how to trade. I do recommend that we need to practice in demo account before we try to trade in real account to survive some how.

Every people can do forex trading but none can end up making good profit in forex trading if they don't know how to trade. I do recommend that we need to practice in demo account before we try to trade in real account to survive some how.
That is just the point. Forex is like a land lying fallow and owned by no one. It doesn't choose who will cultivate in it or not but the only people that can reap well from it are those that have spent their time and energy tilling it and putting some seed in it. There is no way one would enjoy Forex if he does not work hard in it.

Yes,every one can do the forex,i have been planning to trade since a long time ago but according to what I have been reading,for a trader to make good profits from forex,then the trader must invest reasonable amount of funds into it but I just can't afford to loose such reasonable funds,that made me to stay out of it.

You just need to see it from a different vies which is that before you will be able to earn in any business that you are doing, there are need for you to invest. So that is the same in forex trading and I can tell you that $100 is enough and you can get that from posting,

You just need to see it from a different vies which is that before you will be able to earn in any business that you are doing, there are need for you to invest. So that is the same in forex trading and I can tell you that $100 is enough and you can get that from posting,
Exactly, one has to start from somewhere and one of those places is to find the best way to raise capital. These days, a lot of brokers are now going very low such that traders can start with as low as $5 in the micro account and some have still made it possible for traders to raise trading capital.

Exactly, one has to start from somewhere and one of those places is to find the best way to raise capital. These days, a lot of brokers are now going very low such that traders can start with as low as $5 in the micro account and some have still made it possible for traders to raise trading capital.

Some people will advice us to start with huge amounts but I'm not personally in support to that due to one who started just newly will have to start with little funds and then add up some funds to our trading account prior to our success.

I never support to start trading with investing your all the capital. Yes, the thing can be done is while learning save all the forum bonus at trading account. When you will start trading at real account, you will see a huge capital for investment.

Some people will advice us to start with huge amounts but I'm not personally in support to that due to one who started just newly will have to start with little funds and then add up some funds to our trading account prior to our success.

I think what majority of those people mean is funds that are reasonably fair enough to hold us for some time so as to avoid being kicked out of the market. But since the mini account is there, I see no reason one should even start up with huge capital his most concern at that stage is that of learning and not earning.

Any body who want to do forex trading can do that, forex trading is a business for all person, it has no discrimination or requirements. All person can do the business but the knowledge and skill should be first acquired. Without it you will be lossing money.

Not everyone can do the trading in the forex. for one we need a lot of money and second we have to also consider that we have some decent strategies such that we are not going to be losing the money. if these two things are being taken care of then there is no issue.

I think what majority of those people mean is funds that are reasonably fair enough to hold us for some time so as to avoid being kicked out of the market. But since the mini account is there, I see no reason one should even start up with huge capital his most concern at that stage is that of learning and not earning.

You are right. Now as mini account and cent account is available, newbies don't have to take fear about investing. Now newbies can start trading with very very low amount and can overcome their nervousness at real account.

You are right. Now as mini account and cent account is available, newbies don't have to take fear about investing. Now newbies can start trading with very very low amount and can overcome their nervousness at real account.
With proper risk and money management, anyone can ATTEMPT trading. The person can start off in a very small scale though not all will eventually remain. No doubt, that is a natural law. With mini account, you can go as low as possible and you are even sure that is the kind of fund you can easily forfeit. Personally, I wouldn't mind risking it off.

Forex trading involves risks and it is the person who can handle the risk involved should do the business. Anyone who is always affraid or not optimistic should not engage in forex trading because most times one become a prophet to himself with what he believes.

Status
Not open for further replies.