• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true that investing all your money is only going to make things harder for you. so better save some money and make sure you are going to spend the money in simple terms and that is how the things are going to be making it better. that is why we have to underrstand how that works for you over a period of time. that is the point of the savings.

I think making an investment in the currency trading has to be done with some believed in thoughts. You can not consider the making for the same over a interval of time. I have the cash but making an investment all of it on the currency trading does not create any sense and as a result i think better to consider making an investment only some.

I think investing all your money into the forex is like making a wrong choice. I just don't think that sometimes it would be easy with the forex, it just means that we have to understand that forex can lead to the loss and that we have to watch for. otherwise the money is lost.

I also think thats a act of being greedy because thats what leads to investing all with the intersion of having more profits,well,i don't just think i will be that stupid to do that because when we do there will be more emotion and tension while trading.

In my personal view in in Forex last 2 years So i think that Forex is so critical business.At same time it is very profitable on the other hand it so high risk.so if you invest all money then you may me trap.

I personally think that only invest 20 percent of the money that we save and go ahead with the earning. I don't think that we should be going ahead with more. The time goes as the earning needs to be increased and so we can gradually compound the profit as well. So compounding and the 20 percent is good fomula.

[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION] well thats a good idea you've given but you know what investments,you tend to invest much when you make consecutive profits,which ever way all i can say about this issue is that we should not invest what we can't aford lossing.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION] well thats a good idea you've given but you know what investments,you tend to invest much when you make consecutive profits,which ever way all i can say about this issue is that we should not invest what we can't aford lossing.

I think making an investment in the currency trading has to be done with some believed in thoughts. You can not consider the making for the same over a interval of time. I have the cash but making an investment all of it on the currency trading does not create any sense and as a result i think better to consider making an investment only some.

should we use capital funds in accordance with the infestation of our ability. The most important is our ability to process trading our funds in order to grow. large capital can not guarantee to make huge profits.

- - - Updated - - -

True. I guess some percentage of the profit is what should be invested into the forex or any other palce. I guess increasing the saving is also important there.I don't think this is something you should be considering how that is going to work for many of us.

True. I guess some percentage of the profit is what should be invested into the forex or any other palce. I guess increasing the saving is also important there.I don't think this is something you should be considering how that is going to work for many of us.

That should be when we start making profit,at the initial stage what should be invested is the amount we can afford lossing,you know forex trading is a business where we can't estimate how much profits we can make,so investing profits should be when we must have make some good profits.

Investment all our money at a time is not a wise idea . If we have only some funds then we can think of investing all our money bit investing all the amount i mean the huge amount at a time to trade will not be a good idea . In my opinion it is good to keep some money a side and trade with rest . If you loos also you can still trade with the left money .

I think investing all the money into the forex is going to make things harder for you and as time goes on it just means you have to work harder. In that case better to work with the forum bonus money and see how long it can keep you sustain. Or prefer the strategy of invesitng 40 percent of the savings back to the market and compound the profit.

In my personal view in in Forex last 2 years So i think that Forex is so critical business.At same time it is very profitable on the other hand it so high risk.so if you invest all money then you may me trap.

Thats beibg greedy as of me i have learnt my lessons from all this online stufff so therefore in order to survive in this forex trading greed has to be reduced and don't be convinced by the market current movement hoping that it will remain the same for a long period of time.

I think it is a meaningless idea to invest in the forex because so many peoples are not rich in the world who had so lot of money. So, everyone want to become a rich but the investment program is very bad because every one had not money to invest. it is bad idea

I think it is a meaningless idea to invest in the forex because so many peoples are not rich in the world who had so lot of money. So, everyone want to become a rich but the investment program is very bad because every one had not money to invest. it is bad idea
meaningless? Do you know how big forex market is? If you going to combine all stocks markets in the world. Forex market daily value is still much much bigger than all stocks volume combine. That's how big forex market is. So do you think forex is meaningless? If forex is meaningless then the money that you have right now is also worthless as the value of the money you are holding right now has worth because of forex.

Well if he has got not much money then surely it is meaningless for him. Nothing offensive about that from his view. I mean if you have no money, what good is forex market to you? nothing. so he is right on his part and something he should work on to make money with that market if he wishes to do.

yes, need money indeed to invest and start trading but its questionable if everyone have no money to invest in this business. also its questionable hear you said that invest in forex is meaningless because there is no people that able to rich or success through this business. seems like you need to know more about this business.

Investing in forex cannot be said to be a meaningless venture or exercise. There abounds testimonies that tell that this is never true. We need money though to invest in forex, however we cannot invest all our money in forex. The business is risky thus care be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.