• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly newbies deposit their all their money in forex trading without think that they can lose all invested money, i think we don't invest all our money in forex trading, we must have some money on backup because forex business is very risky. You can face huge loss just in a single trade. What you say?

Nowadays, there were forex brokers that provides us means of not investing our own money in order to start trading thus we are going to have the bonuses from forex forums which we can use in our real trading account. We are glad that we have some brokers that offer such both can and cannot withdraw the bonus.

But then the most important to be a part of it is that you will learn lot of things. You will also gain knowledge and strategies shared by other traders. So far, I don't invest in any forex brokers I just used their bonuses and start trading.

Investing all your money in forex as a newbie will never be a good idea. In fact this is not just true in forex but other online investment programs as well. You have to leave some money as your savings. Forex is not a sure win system and most of the time , new traders fail in forex so you have to be careful in putting up big amounts on your capital.

As riddick09 said, as of now, there are other ways to get funds for forex just like forex based forum bonuses. You can post in forex forums and get bonuses then you can use it to trade. Be wise enough guys!

But we all have to understand that without investing much in forex trading, we cant make good profit. But in terms of newbies, they must really make use of a demo account perfectly well and can start up in real trading by opening a micro account and depositing some good bucks anyway. Its takes time and effort to be perfect

But we all have to understand that without investing much in forex trading, we cant make good profit. But in terms of newbies, they must really make use of a demo account perfectly well and can start up in real trading by opening a micro account and depositing some good bucks anyway. Its takes time and effort to be perfect
In forex trading our priority in here is not earning. Our priority in here is to find good strategy that we can use to earn money in forex.
So for example if you have a strategy that can earn you 10% a month profit you going to like it? Me I will say yes. Because my monthly earning in forex is 5 to 10% monthly earning and not bad if I only use 2% of my funds per trade right?

Well, there are really some ways to trade without investing your money from your pocket because there are some Forex that giving a bonus to start with trading and there are some Forex Forums which pays with your posting wherein if some other traders are earning 100 dollars a month especially if they focus in posting in Forex Forums. So, that 100 dollars to trade are already a good amount.

should we use capital funds in accordance with the infestation of our ability. The most important is our ability to process trading our funds in order to grow. large capital can not guarantee to make huge profits.

If you invest "All your money in Forex" then you may get emotional damage because losing a lot of money in Forex, is really frustrating, you will just regret your action so the right thing to do is, trade only the amount that you can afford to lose if the funds are coming from your pocket then if it's coming from Forex Forums then i guess you should take all the risk.

yes we have to master or learn how to manage our emotions before investing a big amount in forex. as it is a big risky business to be in forex. it is not something for people who are impatient and don't have enough training and knowledge.

i think to invest all of our money in forex is a bad idea dude, i advice to make some backup funds, because as we know forex is a high risk earning program. or if you don't want it is better to make more than one invesment place, putting all your money in forex will be risk for us and will damage us more if we loss the money

i think to invest all of our money in forex is a bad idea dude, i advice to make some backup funds, because as we know forex is a high risk earning program. or if you don't want it is better to make more than one invesment place, putting all your money in forex will be risk for us and will damage us more if we loss the money

It is really a bad idea. First of all, forex is not a bank! Your money in forex is not secure so you should not out all your money on it because you may lose it in a week. I advise newbies to just put money in forex that they can afford to lose to prevent depression during tough times in trading.

It is really a bad idea. First of all, forex is not a bank! Your money in forex is not secure so you should not out all your money on it because you may lose it in a week. I advise newbies to just put money in forex that they can afford to lose to prevent depression during tough times in trading.
:D, i like the words that i bold there, you are right we need to spend some money that we can afford to lose and i think that is back again to our psychology, and i think all of traders must be agree with all of us here, invest all the money cannot give us anything because forex is too much risky

We can invest a big amount but not all our money as what the thread title is, because if we have a good skills in trading in Forex then probably we can earn something and the bigger the money we are trading then the bigger our profit could earn from that capital.

You guys are absolutely right. It would really be a bad idea to invest all your money into forex. One needs to really think carefully of how much of their money they are willing to invest.

Forex joining bonuses and forex forums are also a good way to raise funds for your trading experience. This way, you dont have to use your own money for trading.

We ought to know that in what every investment we do we ought not to invest all our funds which is among the principle of investing,we ought to invest the amount we can afford lossing into forex though at times we ought to take the risk in other to earn great.

You guys are absolutely right. It would really be a bad idea to invest all your money into forex. One needs to really think carefully of how much of their money they are willing to invest.

Forex joining bonuses and forex forums are also a good way to raise funds for your trading experience. This way, you dont have to use your own money for trading.
yeah it is bad idea but i see some people ever do that and he loss all the amount of his money when make bad step in forex, but using forex forum to earn i think one of the good idea to prevent invest all the money in forex, and also we can get more trading strategy from the other members

Forex forums are indeed a good way to fund your trading career especially for newbies so it would be good to take advantage of them. With regards to investing all your money in forex, what happens when you loose all that money? In forex there is nothing certain even for experienced traders. I like the saying also quoted above "Dont invest money that you cannot afford to loose"

I think it is a good idea to just set your mind to using the money you get from posting on Forex sites for your trading.That way,we will have nothing much to loose if we eventually lost money doing the business.This is my plan for now.I am not going to put my own real money.

Forex forums are indeed a good way to fund your trading career especially for newbies so it would be good to take advantage of them. With regards to investing all your money in forex, what happens when you loose all that money? In forex there is nothing certain even for experienced traders. I like the saying also quoted above "Dont invest money that you cannot afford to loose"
i think it is same just like many online business, "don't invest money that you cannot afford to loose". since this one is high risk business, every trader or people who want to involve here must know about the risk of make deposit in forex and then it is advice not to collect all the money and invest it all in this high risk business

I think it is a good idea to just set your mind to using the money you get from posting on Forex sites for your trading.That way,we will have nothing much to loose if we eventually lost money doing the business.This is my plan for now.I am not going to put my own real money.

Its a good way to fund your trading if you do not want to use your own funds or do not have. The stakes become higher and somewhere you may see the need to invest more than what you could be making here and may want to supplement with your own money. You may even need to use your own money while waiting for forums to payout. This things happen. As long we dont forget the rule of thmb.

Status
Not open for further replies.