• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a newbies in forex don't invest money in forex at all. This is the best way to save money in forex by not investing at all. I do recommend that we spend more time in ptp forum. This is how I started. its like planted a small seed and wait for few years before you can see that its bearing fruits. So if you want to be successful in forex don't be hurry to get rich.

That will be ridiculous if they don't think first of the investments they will make in Forex. Because, frankly a large percentage of novice traders fail so, it shows that it's too risky to trade or invest all of our money or budget for trading because, they have high chance to lose.

I think investing some of the money into the bank savings and using it for the odd times is much better idea. I don't think we have to see how that works for every case. Just have to deal with the money as it comes. some people can do that and some can't do that.

Its best that we don't spend our funds in currency trading at all. My desire is to become a effective currency investor. I'm expecting that some day I can informed myself that I'm a effective currency investor and right now I'm making excellent sum of cash in currency trading. But I know currency trading is dangerous also. So don't spend more than you can manage to reduction.

First we have to consider what we invest in here we have to consider if we can really afford lossing the amount we invested,thats the rules in any thing we are to invest our money,investing what we can't afford lossing is against the rules,we shouldn't be decieved by invest more and earn more.

but the quantity of the benefit can be used for the adding to if our abilities are excellent and then that same can be quickly used to create more benefit. it does create some feeling to do this way because most of enough time, individuals are going to be creating more cash this way.

I think those who are investing money completely are going to be feeeling low when they don;t have the money. I guess this is the reaosn we have to consider that spending only the limited money that we can afford should be the key here. and we have to think about many other ways too.

still important to save some of money and not invest all traders have to trading. especially when traders level still beginner and inexperienced. invest all money need courageous and confidence about the trader skills because it mean, traders ready to make forex as main source of income.

Its prudent to invest only that much money the loss of which will not severely effect our mental stability.Its also advisable not to stake our entire capital which we allot to Forex on a single trade or even in a single day this is because we cannot predict the Forex market with complete certainty.

Before entering the Forex market we should learn money management and risk control. Forex is a risky business and no matter how good we become in it we cannot make Forex completely certain. Its therefore prudent not to invest all our fund in Forex trading and not even stake all the funds invested in Forex on a single trade. Diversification is always necessary.

we cant make good profit. But in terms of newbies, they must really make use of a demo account perfectly well and can start up in real trading by opening a micro account and depositing some good bucks anyway. Its takes time and effort to be perfect.But we all have to understand that without investing much in forex trading,

i think we don't invest all our money in forex trading, we must have some money on backup because forex business is very risky. You can face huge loss just in a single trade. What you say?Mostly newbies deposit their all their money in forex trading without think that they can lose all invested money,

It is true that we should not invest all of our money into the forex because that leads to the loss and we have to understand that loss can be bad most of the time if there are not much of the savings. I don't think it would make them more money, it is just about how much to save.

Yea we dont have to invest all our money in forex trading for sure that is true we need some back up capital which we must try and comply because we need to try trade with small capital and at the same time reserve some for backup

There are alternative ways to earn a bonus for trading and it would therefore be better for traders especially beginners indeed to make use of those options instead of their own money. Granted for expert traders, these amounts may be small for them so they might need to supplement their investments by using their own funds now and then.

Yea investing all our money in forex trading is somehow risky so i wont ever try to invest all the fund which I have in only forex trading I will only focus on how to make more profit and not focus on the investment.

if traders still inconsistent stage, maybe use all the money to make deposit is risky approach and if they suffer successive loss, will make them have no back up to invest back and to cover their daily life need. I agree if in this case, traders should use bonus only to trading in live account and if already shows consistent result, traders can start invest with huge amount.

I think investing in the forex has to be done with some thought in mind. You can not consider the earning for the same over a period of tiem. I have the money but spending all of it on the forex does not make any sensse and for that reason i guess better to consider spending only some.

full time trader that rely only in forex trading as their main source usually spend high amount of deposit and with that, they able to generate good amount of income in particular basis. if spend small amount of money only, maybe term like "make forex for living" not a reality yet.

Far too risky if we chose to invest all our money in forex trading as we all know yes that is very much true I think we need to have some reserve fund for our trade asa backup fund for trading first before anything much happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.