• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have the confidence that we are good in trading and have a ability to earn in trading them nothing to worry we can invest all our money in trading to earn huge profits . but if we are still a newbie traders then i think its better to not to invest all our money in trading because a newbie trader will loos money very soon in trading .

I think you are right. Because if I invest all money and be a loser than I have nothing to do. As investing in Forex is so much risky we should not try to invest all of our money. For more information you may go Capital One Forex Ltd. that's all my friend.

I personally would not invest all my money into forex because I would rather play it safe that to be sorry when things dont go my way. The currency markets are very volatile in nature and even when you think that you have everything planned out you might just get surprised. This is why even expert traders dont make profits all the time.

If theirs a higher authority that can guarantee me that I can earn in forex without losing then I will going to say yes. But I'm sure theirs no such thing as higher authority. In forex even if we are earning now it does not mean we can earn good amount of money forever. Even big financial companies incur lots of loses. I do recommend that we going to spend more time in learning than in earning. Because in learning we can't incur loses but in earning we can loss our account.

Money is very Precious for all of us so most of the people will be think many times before spending money and in forex also all the traders will be hoping to get more for there capital so that hope will help them earn more . And i too personally do not invest all my amount in forex . Money management is also very important in forex .

Money is very Precious for all of us so most of the people will be think many times before spending money and in forex also all the traders will be hoping to get more for there capital so that hope will help them earn more . And i too personally do not invest all my amount in forex . Money management is also very important in forex .
Right now I'm financially in troubled and I'm trying to find ways and means to pay of all of my debts. But one thing that I want to point out is that no matter how I need money. Money is never been precious to me. As for me its only my family and love ones that is precious. Money can come and go but family does not.

It simply not be ideal to invest all your money into forex and have nothing left because if you lose that money you will nothing to fall back on. Diversifying your investments is better because you now that even if trades dont go your way you will have some other revenue streams because you can never be sure of profits.

actually that is not that good but i can say since forex is one of the promising field, people can choose to invest some of their money or most of theirs, it will help them to focused in forex. but again i don't agree with put all the money since i see many people that suffer because of this

They say 3%of your assets, not more
Mostly newbies deposit their all their money in forex trading without think that they can lose all invested money, i think we don't invest all our money in forex trading, we must have some money on backup because forex business is very risky. You can face huge loss just in a single trade. What you say?

actually that is not that good but i can say since forex is one of the promising field, people can choose to invest some of their money or most of theirs, it will help them to focused in forex. but again i don't agree with put all the money since i see many people that suffer because of this

The main thing here for me is the fact that you can never be sure of how trades are actually going to turn out for the trader. There are no certainties or guarantees when it comes to forex and that being the case opens the door to the trader losing all that money.

I agree with you traders should only have to upload the amount which they can handle if they loss, Most of traders upload a huge amount in their trading account and start trading without any experience and knowledge, which is i think very harmful so avoid this behavior if you want to become a successful trader learn first and then start trading.

it is better to save some of the money and then go ahead with the trading money. i would consider that it is the perfect way to go ahead with the way to make money in forex. I don't think it would be a good idea to have that is one good thing. that being said, we have to see that savings matter.

it is better to save some of the money and then go ahead with the trading money. i would consider that it is the perfect way to go ahead with the way to make money in forex. I don't think it would be a good idea to have that is one good thing. that being said, we have to see that savings matter.

In my opinion we should just keep some capital investment and trade with that amount first then the profits we get from that trading should be kept a side or withdraw then we should rotate the same amount as the capital investment so in this way we can gain good profits .

but the amount of the profit can be used for the compounding if our skills are good and then that same can be easily used to make more profit. it does make some sense to do this way because most of the time, people are going to be making more money this way.

Its best that we don't invest our money in forex at all. My dream is to become a successful forex trader. I'm hoping that some day I can told myself that I'm a successful forex trader and right now I'm earning good amount of money in forex. But I know forex is risky also. So don't invest more than you can afford to loss.

25 percent per trade and rest should be given to the savings. I think that is the formula to how things are supposed to work. I have not used and if you consider that sometiems people are going to spend all the money then they should be considering how the earning is gonig to be working.

Well that is right 25% per trade is a good one but aside from this I think if or even hou the trader can just spare like 50% for his trade then he must make more than he even expected with the right knowledge because knowledge is that thing and not really the fund.

It is true that we should not invest too much money into the forex beccause it will surely lead to the loss. So better to consider that we are spending money and time into the capital that we can afford to lose. because that way it is much more safe and easy to manage.

I individually would not spend all my cash into currency trading because I would rather take it easy that to be sorry when factors don't go my way. The currency trading market are very unpredictable in characteristics and even when you think that you have everything organized out you might just get amazed. This is why even professional investors don't create earnings all enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.