• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel comfortable with a new broker

The only thing that matters is the trading conditions provided by the broker.
Absolutely, if the order execution is fast and spreads are low, I’m ok with any broker, and the best way to check the trading conditions are through a micro account. Did the same with coinexx, started initially with $50 before moving to a bigger account.

A broker is a suitable platform to make money in trading. I have traded with some brokers but I have found their service much better. That's why I don't have a bad experience. However, knowledge about the broker needs to be created.

You will be comfortable with any broker, if it fulfils your trading requirements and has some affordable fees, commissions, and leverage structure.

At first, it was a little difficult to decide whether I should go with that certain broker or not. This is why I use their demo account or a micro account to see what they have in store for their traders. Recently, I started trading with FinproTrading and found them great in terms of their trading costs, platforms, and execution speed.

The market is saturated with scam brokers so we have to be cautious about broker selection. If we are with a secure trading broker, we are happy ultimately.

Comfort with broker depends on the service provided by them. Currently I am trading with a broker and I am really satisfied with them because they use advanced technology and provide high security of funding.

I am comfortable with overall forex trading but things become changed when I consider different situations in my trading.

It takes some time to understand a new broker but if the broker is regulated and provides good trading service, a trader can easily adjust to it.