• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel comfortable with a new broker

If my broker was good enough and for some reason i choose to leave it then i won't feel comfortable at least for early stage. You should choose which is the best for you your current or previous broker, Since not all new brokers are amazing in their support and performance.

Broker is important for us to trade in forex. We must choose the right one to make us get convenience when trading. Then do not forget to maximize what we've get from our broker because it will helps us to get maximal result when trading
I agree with you, it is a very important part. Choosing a right broker will make a trader can trade without much worry, also with a honest and fair broker our money that we should spend will be minimal compared to one who love to trick us.

I have chosen my trading platform after confirming their regulation. I never want to trade in a old broker if it is a non regulated. In addition, I get best trading environment from TradingBanks broker with 100% capital security. Because, it is not a market maker trading platform. So, I am very comfortable with my big trading investment. I see, only regulated trading broker can ensure our capital security. In addition, I am very comfortable with TradingBanks. Because, I never faced any kind of trading problem in this broker. So, you should choose your broker, after knowing their regulation.

I just invested in my 11th brokerage and that is avatrade. I have some disappointments in here but I will try to maintain my two trading accounts that I open in here. The spread is some how high and its take 24 hours for deposit to appear and one week waiting period for withdrawals. But since its already my 11th brokerage and my 30 plus trading accounts. I just try to continue trading in here.

Yes, I also think that the best way to start with a new broker is doing it with a small amount or taking advantages of some bonus promotion. Anyway, I wouldn't choose any new broker which is not regulated, despite of the conditions they offer. I have recently tried HotForex using their zero spread account promotion and it has turned out well for the time being.

So many brokers available in the forex market now, just be careful and take some time to research what's going on. The advice and feedback from other users are also useful, but too many spammers here. Usually I deposit small account on one broker and test some times, if everything well then continue, by this way I'm trading well with Hotforex.Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth.

Recently I've opened a new interesting company - Fort Financial Services. I'm absolutely satisfied with all the services provided starting from well qualified customer support, financial transactions execution speed is also on high level and trading goes plenty good enough. My recommendation is to try this broker.

I ve been trading with my broker for last couple of years, i had an acquaintance who was trading with my broker so i didnt felt uncomfortable, and later my brokers dealing was also quite good.

There are lots of things to consider when shifting to a new broker. I have not done so for a long time. But I remember it was not a good experience.

I'm not comfortable with new broker, actually broker is so important to us that we need be very carefully to select reliable one, new broker means longer time to be familar.

I'm not comfortable with new broker, actually broker is so important to us that we need be very carefully to select reliable one, new broker means longer time to be familar.

You are right. Broker is where you will build up your future and everything you do on the market will be through them. It it needs to be chosen carefully.

Certain trader they might use several broker, and I think will good if all broker that chosen is regulated broker, this is making more comfortable if we joined on good broker

Yeah people do that. They diversify their capital among several brokers and it makes them feel safe. I have seen some of them also use copy trader service to copy all their trades to diversified accounts.

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Yes I am comfortable with my broker and happy because already withdraw profit and processed smoothly and I hope will longer life forever growth and get financial freedom with my broker

Sounds good. Actually, according to our trading conditions we the traders have to choose out brokers. If you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually, nowadays in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow in by and large regulated trading broker. so, we traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the regulated trading broker which permit scalping devoid of any restrictions.

Broker plays an important part in a trader's trading activity. So when choosing a broker, make sure they are not against you. And you are comfortable with them. Otherwise things won't go smooth with your trading.

Obviously I face comfortable with my broker. Trade12 is such a broker blesses with many facilities which a trader want from his broker. They have low spread, big leverage and free from slippage as well as reqoutes. They took new set up fees and having an e book can be able to make you a well known trader and provide education step by step which is excellent.

Leverage is provided by Trade12 in order for the traders to elevate their market exposure, enabling them to open positions that exceed their initial investment.The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400. Trade12 provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account.

No I am not! Because, I like to know their previous activities! I see, there have so many new Forex brokers, they leave this market few months later, that means using a novice Forex broker is always dangerous! Actually, reliability is a big issue here, so I have selected my trading platform after checking trader’s review on popular review sites!

I'm too conservative to feel comfortable with a new company, not regarding how well it's regulated. That's why I don't change them too often. Hope, I won't need to search for a new one in the nearest future

There are some trader that using several broker to diversify capital, I am also have three account active on different broker, but indeed not always everyday will making transaction on each account, as long as still smoothly hence will still using these broker, but if get margin call account also not rush to making new deposit
Tell please how do you determine with what broker to work today/tomorrow? :)

Always when we are facing a new broker ,we should be alert about some facts when we want to invest our own money because the risk management is very important here and for that we should check the legidity .