• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel comfortable with a new broker

I know there are promo out there for new brokers all the time. Have you try a new broker and did you have any good or bad experiences with them? If so share them here. For me, personally I try to steer clear of any new brokers for many obvious reasons like being new, and they have not established a trusted rep just yet and they could be trying hard to pull things together while you might suffer as a result of them being new and disorganized and inefficient. What do you think?

It depends on the new broker and what they are offering. It is the new brokers that are always going scam so before I will trust anyone, I will have to be able to know the kind of services they are giving and their status too.

New broker? hm that is depend on the regulator and also their services, when i first stick with broker such as FBS and switch to IBFX and FXDD i feel great with it and for me until now as one of the best broker outside

As for me personally I have a broker and am trading happyly with my broker this is a good decission from me I take that broker as a special broker thou there was once i have a delayed payment with them I wanted to be mad i thought I got scam but later my fund got release

As for me personally I have a broker and am trading happyly with my broker this is a good decission from me I take that broker as a special broker thou there was once i have a delayed payment with them I wanted to be mad i thought I got scam but later my fund got release

likewise me I don't think that I can start trading in the forex trading with new broker while my broker is there ,there is nothing
wrong with my personal broker and am very much satisfy with them for now so new broker I don't need them for any thing so
that I wont fall a victim

The bad thing about new brokers is that they are still very green in the business and unless they have some good and strong regulators, it with be difficult to put a trust on them. The internet is a haven of scam, and a moving business like Forex has increased chances of getting people in the rope.

I do usually invest 100 dollars minimum. If I feel comfortable then I will going to invest bigger amount. If not then I just going to cashout my investments and hope that I will find a much better forex broker site. So far so good that all of the forex broker sites that I have right now are good.

I wasn't. But now I enjoy my trading life with my broker FreshForex. Though it's not new,but I use this broker from the last four months. And I am very happy with their trading service. Their low spread, no minimum deposit, support all popular payment method, no commission for transaction and funding of capital. And their daily news report is very much useful to analysis the market.

I have 11 forex broker sites right now and each one I always try to trade at least just 50 dollars minimum then just keep on adding until I have 1,000 dollars trading capital. Some how this is my way of making good trade in forex.

New brokers are still good enough to be associated with. They posses the professionalism that other older ones posses and they can as well grow as competent as the older ones and then, if they are regulated, what stops one from joining them.

I do not think that it has something to be afraid of new brokers just because they are new. New brokers are trying to be even better then old one to gain trust of its potential customers and after an new broker becomes old one, he started to cheat.

I don't invest big in new broker site. I just going to invest 100 dollars and let that 100 dollars grow. That's what I do and so far I am happy that some how I can achieve this goal. I am now trying to maintain and sustain 20 trading account with 100 dollars minimum trading capital each. This is what I want to achieve right now. I am hoping that I can sustain and maintain my account with it.

I never want to invest y trading capital in a new Forex broker. Because, I have seen, maximum new Forex broker are scam broker. I always invest my big capital in regulated broker. Because, I know only this kind of broker can ensures my trading capital security. I see, the scam brokers do not pay the traders trading capital or big profit. By the way, I get my all withdrawal profit within very short time by trade in GCI Financial trading broker. For being a regulated and over 11 years market experience I have taken this broker as my trading platform. I suggest to the all new Forex trader to invest their money in a regulated broker.

Not at all. Because, I have seen maximum new Forex traders are scammer. Therefore, I always prefer to trade in an award-winning broker. Therefore, I have selected ‘FBS’ trading broker as my life time trading platform. I know the good trading broker always inspires their traders by providing exclusive trading facilities. On the other hand, the scam brokers always steal money from traders trading capital. Therefore, I am very sincere about my broker.

No way. Because, I have seen, maximum new Forex brokers are market maker or scammer. Therefore, I always invest my trading capital in a regulated trading broker which has long time market experience. This is way, I have invest my trading capital in ‘GCI’ trading broker which has more than 12 years market experience. Even, it had been awarded as ‘Best Forex eBook’ for several times. Therefore, I did not waste any single day to invest my trading capital. I have been trading in Forex mire then three years with this trading platform, but yet I never face any kind of problem to use this secure trading platform. I am enjoying their amazing trading facilities. So, I do not need to use any other broker.

i trade with my favourist broker . i think we can make many with it because each broker has different serve time.we can analysis better when we fix a broker on trading

i trade with my favourist broker . i think we can make many with it because each broker has different serve time.we can analysis better when we fix a broker on trading
Favourist? That's that? What forex broker site are you in right now? Its really good that we are trading in forex and making money in forex trading and not just posting in ptp forums like dcp and hope to earn few cents per post.

i like find new broker. they offer great promotion. as mayzus i can get bonus 100% and i can join in demo contest . i can encrease the fund in market.