• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel comfortable with a new broker

Not at all; broker is very important issue here! Actually, I have selected my trading platform by using demo trading services of 20+ brokers! Yes I also count Broker review sites! In addition, now I am very much happy on live trading activities of my broker, there is no problem on security!

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,
But you can use one of them for long term deals with more lots . and another one for short term trading
it's not so difficult as it may seem :)

broker is a very important issue here! And we have to avoid market maker Forex brokers! In addition, I trust only regulated Forex broker who are verified by well-known authorities! On the other hand, I trade according to my technical trading knowledge! In addition, till now I am working on news analysis! I think, technical and fundamental both are important here! That’s way, I am working hard on news analysis!

Actually with new brokers there are risk to invest and we can't deny the fact ,so we can start with small investment and slowly when the confidence can be gained ,we can increase that

No not really. Be that as it may, now I make all my trading with my broker ECN Capital. Despite the fact that it's not new, but I utilize this broker from the most recent four months. Furthermore, I am extremely content with their trading administration. Their low spread, no base deposit, bolster all mainstream installment technique, no commission for transaction and subsidizing of capital. What's more, their every day news report is particularly helpful to analysis the market.

It depends on the new broker and what they are offering. It is the new brokers that are always going scam so before I will trust anyone, I will have to be able to know the kind of services they are giving and their status too.

I don’t think, it’s a good choice to trade in a very fresh new Forex broker! Because, you may know more than 20% Forex brokers left this market within the 1st 2 years! 20%, it’s not a small ratio! I think, traders need to select their trading broker so sincerely according to their regulation status.

I know there are promo out there for new brokers all the time. Have you try a new broker and did you have any good or bad experiences with them? If so share them here. For me, personally I try to steer clear of any new brokers for many obvious reasons like being new, and they have not established a trusted rep just yet and they could be trying hard to pull things together while you might suffer as a result of them being new and disorganized and inefficient. What do you think?

I only count their regulation status, I don’t problem with their age! So, if they are regulation and offer all of facilities according to my requirements, then definitely no problem.

I only count their regulation status, I don’t problem with their age! So, if they are regulation and offer all of facilities according to my requirements, then definitely no problem.

Do you know? More than 50% new brokers close their service in their very first 2 years! So, according to me new brokers are always risky.

Do you know? More than 50% new brokers close their service in their very first 2 years! So, according to me new brokers are always risky.

It’s true; but I see till now many new regulated brokers are offering such a good trading features and facilities! That’s why I have no problem at all. Again, regulation is my main consideration.

To be flexible in the forex market. Market conditions are not always the same and the technique should be changed to make a profit in different conditions. But I think the market context never changes. I have met many traders who have been working with market contexts for over 10 years.

i always like to consider the broker as a reliable who doesnt restrict any kinds of trading technique with scalping and hedging.

I am here to tell you that you should never trust any new broker because you may not know the agendas that they behold. Though some of the new brokers are very good and they are trutworthy. The only thing that is very tricky is that it is very difficult to distinguish the trustworthy and the none trusted brokers.

The forex, is very easy but tricky is you are not careful. First of all, you should not trust the new brokers. This is because, you may not know the aims of the broker, some are just money looters. We have hard such cases from different beginners. I think you should be learning from the fault from the