• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

To me i would be saying that a forex professional is one that has seen the ups and downs of trading because that to me is the major thing that would be making him strong and whenever there is a kind of down he would be making use of another strategy in achieving positivity.

Yes, and it is because of these ups and downs that they have gone through that they have not become better traders today. At the end of the day they will still experience losses when trading in forex but certainly not to the extent that a beginner would.

They are also pertain to us, all of the traders will soon realize that they will experience to have losses as well. We can say its a failure for us but then, its part of forex trading that we need to cope up and learn from. If we can't do anything from it then, what more in the future trades we will have.

You have made a good point that one day we can become a professional traders also and would still experience some loss band so it should not come as a surprise when we make some loss. But I am sure making loss sometimes does not mean we would not earn well already in forex.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Everyone do loss on Forex trading by this way or other way, there have no exception and will not have. That is why we must learn how to manage the risk well before get start with Forex trading. Accept the loss and over pass it with profit is how we earn and survive in the market, not wining all the time.

Yeah if we get to win all the time then there would be no way of we learning new things and re-strategizing our plans.I think losing atimes is part of man so the ability for him to rise again is what makes him a strong man.It's all having it at the back of our minds that forex is like gambling.

if we get to win most of the time it just shows that we have learned pretty. i don't think that we would win many times or have consistent wins just because of luck. that is not possible. so i think that we should say that our wins indicate that we are already good in our skills. but still even expert traders would still need to learn new things.

Yeah there is an every chance we win majority of time but yet i think we need to lose even it is a small amount of money atimes just to become a better trader daily.Even if we are to be winning all the time we would still want to increase our profit daily likewise.

not that we have to lose, but it is just impossible that we would not lose at all even just once in our trading life. because no one can predict the movement of the market perfectly. there would always be times that even our best strategy would not be able to predict the market accurately and correctly.

Yeah that is true and the that is the much reason it is said no man is perfect.Moreover no man hasn't failed at one point or the other.It is a normal thing that every professional gets to make a trading mistake at a point and to me the power for him to rise from such makes him a professional.

Everyone will experience failure no matter what or how they will encounter it. The thing we need to think of is how we will handle our losses and how to cope with those losses. In this way, we can still continue on trading and regardless of newbie or pro traders are bound to losses.

thats right,there is no busines that one involves in that there would be no loss,regardless of being a professional trader or a newbie,the major thing that matters is how to apply pre-cautions so that a trader wouldnt be loosing too much

- - - Updated - - -

thats right,there is no busines that one involves in that there would be no loss,regardless of being a professional trader or a newbie,the major thing that matters is how to apply pre-cautions so that a trader wouldnt be loosing too much

Yeah necessary precautions are what professionals needs to minimize losses but yet i expect every trader to know that there would be a time that they would be lossing.professionals do lose and that to me would likewisely be helping them in the market likewise.

Well forex is just like other business,so even professional traders do make loss ,because they are so confident in them self and they don't spend much time in analyzing the markek to compared with the way an average trader will do,so they do get hit if they market goes wrong in the direction they never expected.

Well I dont think that the very set of traders which you mention here is a professional trader because any professional trader must be able to do analysis befoer trading and this is what make him a professional

- - - Updated - - -

Well I dont think that the very set of traders which you mention here is a professional trader because any professional trader must be able to do analysis befoer trading and this is what make him a professional

experience and flying hours are needed to become a professional trader, with the experience they gained in the trade even if that experience is the experience of failure with an optimistic attitude for success makes them able to be clear about the meaning of the movement of trade and what they need to do so make them as professional traders

Yeah the professionals would also make lose even if they are more experienced although most of the time because of their experiences that they would manage to make profit most of the time. But they would need to be very much careful indeed because forex is still unpredictable

They do loss from time to time but their loses is not enough to get them MC. Professional traders has so many mechanics, tools, strategies that can make them last longer and the best part is that they have capital. I also don't think its right idea that if professional traders loses we can end up worse than them since we are not professional.

Yes that is true I accept with you their loss can never give them MC to be sincere what I know is that forex need us to work hard in the market.
And the professional trader do work hard also that is why their loss is at minimal stage and even they do loss they dont bother their self much.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that is true I accept with you their loss can never give them MC to be sincere what I know is that forex need us to work hard in the market.
And the professional trader do work hard also that is why their loss is at minimal stage and even they do loss they dont bother their self much.

I don't think there is any issue with the professional or newbie when it comes to the loss. you have to work on many things and undo the things that market can do to you. I can also see the way things are going to be in the trouble. I would say that only practice and harad work can save from loss.