• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

Though initially loss can be avoided in forex trading but what matters most is that we are being able to come out with some profits which is higher than our loss,proffessionals exprience loss but not to be compared with that of a newbie,proffession loss when he or she is carefree.

- - - Updated - - -

Though initially loss can be avoided in forex trading but what matters most is that we are being able to come out with some profits which is higher than our loss,proffessionals exprience loss but not to be compared with that of a newbie,proffession loss when he or she is carefree.

Yeah that's true a professional would never be moved by the loss he had but would majorly be moved by the profit since he knows that lose would never stand to face the profit.A professional to me would always be a step ahead.

Everyone can lose in Forex trading even those expert traders there is no exception. But we know that when you reach that point it will be just easy for you dealing with the losses because I am sure that you have a good money management for being an expert in Forex trading.

Everyone can lose in Forex trading even those expert traders there is no exception. But we know that when you reach that point it will be just easy for you dealing with the losses because I am sure that you have a good money management for being an expert in Forex trading.

However initially to be a good trader or a proffessional trader the fact to accept that forex trading is risky,also helps cause those proffessional traders knows the risk and are used to it thats why they still have a consistence earnings even after some loss.

i think this is false/right because some trader is professional trader and some professional trader is loose in Forex and some intelligent trader is not loose in Forex.

The nature of forex trading means that there would be losses long the way for each and every trader irrespective on their experience. This is something that every trader should come to terms with because it is not avoidable and one cannot make profits all the time.

I think professional people come in various types and many of them are also strugglers where they mostly do things that they can't be doing perfect all the time. People are going to be having some of the issues over forex and they learn from it and that is how the become professionals.

Been professional trader dose not mean that you are not going to loss in forex because in as much as I know most professional trader loss but their loss can never be the same as that of a novice trader or newbie trader for no cost.

Yes professional traders also suffer losses. loss and profit both are in every business, Forex trading is the best way to make money online but i think only well experienced trader can derive profit from trading, because in Forex trading proper knowledge and experience is very important and without having these qualities i think no one can earn a handsome profit.

That is true only the well experience traders that can derived money from this market or possibly profit from the market but come to talk about the loss which we must come acroos here that of the professional must difference from the advance trader.

It's a business after all. So, we should know already the risks and the possibility of losses that we can always achieve of profits only but to have made mistakes and losses. The most difficult to move on is when we have our trading account reached the margin call.

Forex traders if they are not disciplined with their strategy and management of their money, because it is the cause of their loss is their indiscipline. forex traders will suffer losses in their trade ,lack of knowledge about forex,lack of experiuence.

I'm sure if you are expert traders already then you have the knowledge, and experience, but still you can still experience to lose in here, though I am sure that because you are an expert it will be easy for you to accept what just happened, and look forward.

there is no perfect trading system and then, there is no perfect analysis method. even the best trading system have loss possibility and its normal if consider the nature of market that always unpredictable. so professional traders that have best trading system possibly could loss too. but the loss rate maybe less if compare with profit rate.

Yes, No expert trader and no one can eliminate losses from Forex trading fully. However professional traders succeed in controlling their emotions and greed and never fail to use risk control and safeguard their capital. These are the secrets of success in Forex

1. Earning pips
2. Focusing on the safety of pips earned
3. Repeating these.

We can say that they are not typically those who overwhelm by their emotions or not being controlled by it. I think also that they are more experienced on how to manage and deal with the various situations of the market which is important to foresee the market trend.

Yeah I think that the professional would be able to deal with the risk of forex much better that's why they would earn well. But it doesn't mean that they don't lose money. They also lose only that they have more profit than losses.

Yes, even the best of the best cannot account for every little detail that happens in the market. The market is very and I mean very unpredictable. So yes, professional traders and even people who have been trading for decades still do make mistakes.

I am wondering if there is some kind of perfect system for traders or prefect traders that can earn consistent profit over and over again lol, in fact i never found something like that and in the end even you are a professional you will lose some day, since forex is such a business they key to gain more profit than loss is in you not in other people.

No, you will not find such thing. Even you are pertaining to both perfect trader or Forex robot you will not see any of it. If there is then, they become so known and that everyone will be easy to achieve their success. Even in the future I doubt because, no one knows exactly the details of the market movements.