• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

Why not professionals also get losses . They are not perfect to win all the time. Forex do not allows ay one to get just profit . It is uncertain market can be a big disaster any time. Professionals however manage their risk with different tools. They use suitable amount in trading having a safe way to minimize loss.

Professional trader having proper knowledge and experience and they are eligible of earning consistent profit from Forex and they always trade with proper planning and with proper discipline to achieve their goals in Forex.

Why not professionals also get losses . They are not perfect to win all the time. Forex do not allows ay one to get just profit . It is uncertain market can be a big disaster any time. Professionals however manage their risk with different tools. They use suitable amount in trading having a safe way to minimize loss.

I do not think it is possible for anyone other than God to make 100 % winning trades all the time. Even the expert traders incur losses in between.However expert traders have more winning trades and also they take maximum benefit from their good trades and lose minimum in their bad trades.

Of course, they will loss sometimes, since that pro is not god or angelic being, and they are not perfect but one thing you need to know that pros know how to handle the risk and i am sure they get more profit rather than loss their money.

I guess if all professional traders does not incur loses then all of the professional traders are rich behind compare right now. But facts remain that we are making money in forex and we are losing money in forex. The big question now is how long will we keep on trading in forex that eventually will going to lead us to making good profit all the time.

And that will not in reality. And if that happens there will be no balance. We know of the end of the tug of war, if there's no opposite or opponent it will be the end. So, in Forex, it will be the end if all of us become a winning trader and no losing traders because, there's no balance.

And that will not in reality. And if that happens there will be no balance. We know of the end of the tug of war, if there's no opposite or opponent it will be the end. So, in Forex, it will be the end if all of us become a winning trader and no losing traders because, there's no balance.

I think something like that will never exist in reality, all traders win and no one loss, in fact forex is about money, and there are someone who loss their money while the other win their money,and not all traders can win and gain profit from their money forever and ever, there are some period time they will face loss but in other period they gain profit from it.

Money that can go into more or less because we store or spend it. So, in Forex investments it can go either gain or loss. So, a trader know that and accept the consequence of losing. I would say that everything will have it's counterparts like in Forex of winning and losing.

I really always off timing. I do hope that I can settle down right now. I do hope that in the long run I can earn good amount of money in forex. Its seems in two to three days time I trade like a professional but after that I trade like a newbies. I can't stick to my own trading plan.

So, this also can mean that like in LR, we also have here losses. Because, of that we will need to have find others. SO, it's not only in the trading we lose but also in the other aspects. This can also happen in the Forex brokers that turn to be down or gone although, that's rare to have when we choose the right brokers or regulated ones.

Sure they lose, and they will even tell you that having been in Forex for a long time does not mean they have no reason to fail. That is where people liken it to gamble. They tend to believe that since the expert traders lose as well, then one will always say that a newbie could be compared to an expert but in the real sense, their losses are always such that is unavoidable.

Sure they lose, and they will even tell you that having been in Forex for a long time does not mean they have no reason to fail. That is where people liken it to gamble. They tend to believe that since the expert traders lose as well, then one will always say that a newbie could be compared to an expert but in the real sense, their losses are always such that is unavoidable.

Ther are at least some difference in the lose which they incur and that in which the beginners incur. Theirs will be minimum and the beginners can have their account blown up consecutive times. Any proffessional trader that do have his or her account blown up is never a proffessional.

Ther are at least some difference in the lose which they incur and that in which the beginners incur. Theirs will be minimum and the beginners can have their account blown up consecutive times. Any proffessional trader that do have his or her account blown up is never a proffessional.

Yes, there is always a difference between an amateur and a professional. Expert traders and which makes them that expert is their skills which cannot be compared with that of the person who is just coming into the system or who has not been long in the system. Both personalities fail in Forex but the degree of their failures are never the same.

Of course, professional lose too. There are professional who lose in trading. It will just depends. Just like really good business who would lose as well or even go out of business. No weather is constant all the time. Things changes all the time, and even the US is now in big economic difficulty, and you never thought such a wealthy country with a big economy will go down like this.

Professionals lose in forex trading but they always have a way of recovering their losses as they tend to have more gains than losses and they avoid mistakes that could have led to the losses in order to avoid similar losses in the future. That enables them to be able to develop new strategies that help reduce the chances of having such losses.

Of course, professional lose too. There are professional who lose in trading. It will just depends. Just like really good business who would lose as well or even go out of business. No weather is constant all the time. Things changes all the time, and even the US is now in big economic difficulty, and you never thought such a wealthy country with a big economy will go down like this.

Not even that there are, all experts lose as well but not consistently. The major players in the industry lose out at some point but not as compared with an average trader and most times it is in a highly volatile market conditions where those losses seem inevitable.

Everyone faces both profit and loss in trading. Professionals have more ability to analyse the market and create instant strategy. Because they work to earn money. So they have less chances to face loss. But few times luck do not take their side.

Everyone faces both profit and loss in trading. Professionals have more ability to analyse the market and create instant strategy. Because they work to earn money. So they have less chances to face loss. But few times luck do not take their side.

Yeah, all traders faces loss in forex trading but then the different is that proffessional traders does not face that much lose also I think that their own lose is also reasonable to be compared with when a less exprienced trade lose. Loss is general because the market exchanging rates generally auto flunctuate.

Yeah, all traders faces loss in forex trading but then the different is that proffessional traders does not face that much lose also I think that their own lose is also reasonable to be compared with when a less exprienced trade lose. Loss is general because the market exchanging rates generally auto flunctuate.

Yes, you are right. Loss is something which is totally inevitable. Every trader whether he is less experienced or more face loss in his trading period. But we can reduce the chances of loss with the help of our skill and knowledge.