• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

Its definitely difficult to make. Why? For sure, we already that we are going to have more mistakes sooner or later because of lacking of experience but then we should think also that even experienced traders are going to make some mistakes or losing trades which cannot be prevented.

In forex trading you cannot expect to make 100% profits from all your trades even if you are an experienced trader. This is why its always important to learn and plan properly so that you have a better chance of making more profitable trades than losses. You always have to make room for losses because that is the nature of forex trading and there are things that we dont have control over.

yes no one is immune to losses. it is just that the expert traders loss less often because they are expert already and they know how to make profit with less risk compared to beginners who trade with more risk. so they end up with more success. and they know how to recover from their losses.

Its also because they have many experience already in this losing process. We know how difficult to accept if up to now we still have huge losses. That's why traders particularly those experts to have lessen those losses as much as possible in their trades. That's why if they lessen the risk in forex means they maximize profits.

Professional traders do loss money from time to time but its really does not make them panic as they can earn back their loses and even earn more. That's the difference between professional traders and newbies. Professionals can return back and can earn more than their loses in a very short time. while newbies keep on losing and losing until they find their footing.

Yes, that's why it's important for a Forex trader to have a good money management because you can't earn a profit daily, there are days that you will lose in Forex even those professional traders so it's important that you have a good money management.

yeah if you can earn profit with small amount they are a good trader. but it is quite tiring to trade daily not unless you don't or not much busy with something else. but if you are busy with something then better make long term trading.

yeah if you can earn profit with small amount they are a good trader. but it is quite tiring to trade daily not unless you don't or not much busy with something else. but if you are busy with something then better make long term trading.

The idea is to make consistent profits be it daily or whenever you get to trade. There will be some losses along the way for sure but if you can overall make some profits you will also be gaining a lot more confidence and trust in yourself and your trading strategy. The good thing is that you see some improvements be they in small profits or not.

there is no 100% method worked in forex market and its simply because about predicting the future market movement. so can be sure that experienced or professional trader suffer loss occassionally. but for experienced or professional trader, the loss percentage is lower than their profit percentage.

there is no 100% method worked in forex market and its simply because about predicting the future market movement. so can be sure that experienced or professional trader suffer loss occassionally. but for experienced or professional trader, the loss percentage is lower than their profit percentage.

It is because of the experience that a professional trader has acquired during his trading career that their loss percentage will be lower than their profit percentage. They are aware themselves that they are going to come across losses and one way or another because of these unpredictable circumstances.

Everyone faces some losses in Forex trading there is no exception whether you've been trading for a years you will still face some losses, but it's how you deal it that's why we need to learn different management like money management to be able to deal with it.

yes, every trader no matter how good they are still facing loss. its because the nature of market movement that give us permission to make a mistake in analysis. there is no 100% winning but if we have been lucky if have good trading system although the winning percentage only 60%.

yes, every trader no matter how good they are still facing loss. its because the nature of market movement that give us permission to make a mistake in analysis. there is no 100% winning but if we have been lucky if have good trading system although the winning percentage only 60%.

Yes, there is no way to win 100% of your trades all the time because firstly we are humans and are prone to make mistakes while there are other factors that are beyond your control also. A trader cannot get perfect with their trading but they can surely get better in time.

Professional just means they do it as a full time job and have done it a bit more often than the average person. Of course they will lose money on their trades, typically the really good ones are the ones that will gain more than they lose over a period of time say a year to keep them in the job.

Thus, professional traders even have more trades per day or in their history which shows how many trades that are in loss also. So, it means that no one is exempted with the losing trades as everyone will going to have it. We need to not have many losses but more profits.

Yes, everyone lose in Forex trading even you are already a professional traders, but the only difference is that when a professional trader lose in a trade then he knows how to handle it, unlike some Forex traders that will be frustrated.

yes ofcourse.. loosing is the eternal part of trading.. even proffesional traders looses also..
but the fact that the ratio of winning and loosing trades are far better of proffesionals than new comers..
as they have experience , strategies and knows the timing, so they always have a better ratio...

Thus, professional traders even have more trades per day or in their history which shows how many trades that are in loss also. So, it means that no one is exempted with the losing trades as everyone will going to have it. We need to not have many losses but more profits.

What will determine the difference between beginner trader and the professional is the win-loss ratio because the professional is likely to strive for more profits and lesser losses. This comes with experience after months or years or trading in forex but professionals are not immune to losing so they will come across losses too.

That's true. I'm no professional but right now I just close about 32 loss position but I'm still in profit of 22 dollars. the reason why I close 32 position at loss simply because I can't withdraw in instaforex if I have an open position. So what I do I close all the remaining position that is in negative just to cashout and hope to have a new start.

My point is that I'm sure professionals has more complicated approach that I am and I'm sure they have many losing position also but in the end even if they going to close all losing position like I did they still end up in profit.

Yes I know that even expert traders would lose from time to time also but just like you despite the loss that they would still be in profit. So I think that it's just normal that we would lose from time to time. So we should not be afraid of loss