• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

Its good to see that we have got additional spell checkers in here...lol The good thing is that even through expert traders may go through a spell of LOSING trades they have the experience to pick themselves up from this and learn from them if they had made mistakes that causes the losses.

I think what hey meant was lose. Loose is a different term that refers to something that is not tight.

Too bad for you mate. As for me, I haven't trade last week but this week I will trade in demo trading for a contest. I will try my skills this week and I know that other professionals are joining too. Let's see if professionals could really win this week. :D
Not really. Its just some opportunity miss that's all. Anyway its wenesday today and I'm once again in profit. So even with bad start I did manage to earn some how. Although theirs still two days left this week. I will going to try to hold on or earn more before the market close this friday and hope to close in profit and no more open position on weekends. lols.

Its good to see that we have got additional spell checkers in here...lol The good thing is that even through expert traders may go through a spell of LOSING trades they have the experience to pick themselves up from this and learn from them if they had made mistakes that causes the losses.
That is part of the learning process which means even you are a experienced trader learning never stops in Forex trading, we can always take the losses as we can always learn something on our experiences. @valexer good to know that you are participating in a contest, I was also participating before.

yeah i think that if the professional trader stop learning that they would lose more often in forex trading. because i think we tend to forget some of the htings that we have learned . so we should keep on learning even if we are already good trader to avoid losing.

Sincerely there is no level of forex expertise that one may have attained that he or she should think cannot lose.The good thing about forex and for one avoid such mistakes and above all compose oneself and forget the loses.

You are right @syrine22, it does not mater the level of skills or experience you have in forex trading. One day you will encounter losses during your trades. The skills and experience can help you in minimizing these losses because you are better equipped to maximize on your trades.

Anyone who are careless and too much confident would in trading. It does matter if you are already an expert trader. There is need of careful planning on trading to succeed

Nope even the best analysis you can't still make here losses. Expert traders usually don't lose by mistake because even we have analysis and have seen a good entry there were still cases that market moves all of sudden in the opposite direction which makes the market unpredictable.

Anyone who are careless and too much confident would in trading. It does matter if you are already an expert trader. There is need of careful planning on trading to succeed
Yeah a careless fellow might end up losing if he does not stay careful.Moreso a carefully laid down plan would help in reducing the risk of losing.i just hope guys learn from this.

Definitely meticulous and wise traders can always think of alternative solutions or good decisions regarding those not good trades and of course we only not lessen the risk in our trades but also enhance our chances to gain profits. We always consider that professional traders are just the same to novice traders when it comes in losing.

Definitely meticulous and wise traders can always think of alternative solutions or good decisions regarding those not good trades and of course we only not lessen the risk in our trades but also enhance our chances to gain profits. We always consider that professional traders are just the same to novice traders when it comes in losing.
That's true and best is always to have alternative solution even before you open a position. I notice that in forex forecasting you don't choose only one trend but rather two trend. The first one must be the main forecast and the second one will be the alternative forecast. But since theirs price only has two directions. One is bullish or uptrend the other one is bearish or down trend. We can simply create two forecast.

I have been wondering about this in my mind since many claim to be a professional traders and i keep thinking dont they loose in forex? Many company guarantees us to invest as the will use it to trade for us and make profit as they have professional traders. How possible will they gain always.

Being a professional trader doesn't mean that you win all the time. I am not a professional trader but I am sure that professional traders also lose some because forex market is not that easy to predict and there will still be times that after you have done your professional analysis, the market movement will still evade the direction that you predicted.

So my answer is yes! Professional traders do lose sometimes but they are just intelligent and experienced enough to take that loss and win more!

I think the fact that no one is perfect backs up the point that professional traders also have every chance of losing if they dont play their cards but yet professional traders have the higher chance of being in profit rather than in losses most times.

yeah every one will lose at one point. although there are some traders than tend to have more profit than losses that other traders. As we have different level of experience and knowledge in forex. but definitely we would lose also in forex no matter how good you are.

I think, based on the things I have read in some forums, that traders have many losses than winnings. And I believe that this is true both for experienced and inexperienced traders. Its just that, experienced traders know how to minimize losses and maximize profits that's why they end up earning instead of losing.

I think, based on the things I have read in some forums, that traders have many losses than winnings. And I believe that this is true both for experienced and inexperienced traders. Its just that, experienced traders know how to minimize losses and maximize profits that's why they end up earning instead of losing.
I don't think its right to call them trader if they have many loses than earnings. Its give real trader a bad reputation. Those who loses more in forex trading are newbies and wannabes. Because a real trader will going to spend time trying to learn how trade and make profit. A real trader has 75% more or less profitable trade than losing trade.

I like to think that as you trade more, your losses will decrease. I like the idea that the more experienced and professional traders will lose less on their deals than other traders. Still, professional traders still lose on their trades. They just know how to manage themselves so that their losses are minimal.

i think if you will take your practice seriously then the more you trade the less you commit mistakes. there are lot of things to learn. so as long as you don't thinks correctly that you will be more successful.

It's a long learning process actually a learning that never stops because even you are already professional trader you can still face some losses so you can't really avoid that but if you are already a professional trader you know how to deal with the losses.

The more we trade the less mistake we make. But it's a long road indeed. But it's not impossible that we can have more winning trade than the losing trade or maybe just lose only few times.