• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

If you check the long term trader strategy you will see that theirs about 60% average profit margin. Meaning 40% goes to loses. And that is the expert average earning percentage. So how much more to does who are not experts. that's why many newbies get MC in first few weeks to six months of their trading. Not to mention some who lose on its first day.

This only means that getting profit in forex is no easy thing to do. I actually don't understand why some people still say that forex is an easy way to earn. I can say that it is easier said than done. Yes the act of trading is easy but getting profits from trades requires so much more than timing.

Even if the proffessionals and masters do make loss that don't means that forex trading isn't profitable also we can't testify to this because i don't think any of us is an expert nor a professional trader so we are just guessing with no trust worthy facts.

Even if the proffessionals and masters do make loss that don't means that forex trading isn't profitable also we can't testify to this because i don't think any of us is an expert nor a professional trader so we are just guessing with no trust worthy facts.

Exactly. A loss is just a loss and what is important is that you have a bigger profit than your loss. That is why you don't have to be afraid in losses because it comes naturally if you are a trader. What you should concentrate more is how you can get more profits. We have so many strategies that could improve your profit and minimize your losses. You just have to learn them and make use of your knowledge about market movements.

This only means that getting profit in forex is no easy thing to do. I actually don't understand why some people still say that forex is an easy way to earn. I can say that it is easier said than done. Yes the act of trading is easy but getting profits from trades requires so much more than timing.
Yes timing and skills in forex trading. Its easy money really if you are gifted trader. But we must all know that all men are not born equal. Some are good in this some are good in that. I'm hoping that I can earn money in forex also. last month I gain 14.9% profit but this month I'm negative 5% right now. I'm hoping though that before the end of May I can still earn 15% profit.

The most important thing one ought to knowing in forex trader is trading pairs at the right time,because thats what the proffessionals do,while newbies do tend to trade pairs that give a higher profit feed back without minding the right time to trade it.

Indeed that is not an easy way to do.. if Forex is an easy way then a professional should be always in profit in every trade but that is not the reality a professional traders still losing in a trade no matter how skilled and experienced trader they are because nobody's knows future.

Theirs no such thing as easy money in life. In all that we do we take risk and earn from it.
In forex theirs so many who get rich simply because they work for it. Its not a charity that just going to give to you.
For example me.
Last april I earn 2.75 dollars. This month of may I already earn 28 dollars in forex trading. But I can't say that next month I can earn. I maybe get MC next month.
My points is we need to take risk to earn.

OF course, there's nothing we can take a fast and easy money. All of it are in need of hardwork, patience, effort to take risks and need to have experiences. For sure professional traders do experience bigger trading capital thus experienced bigger losses and countless lose trades in their trading life. It only means that it losses is really part of trading.

OF course, there's nothing we can take a fast and easy money. All of it are in need of hardwork, patience, effort to take risks and need to have experiences. For sure professional traders do experience bigger trading capital thus experienced bigger losses and countless lose trades in their trading life. It only means that it losses is really part of trading.
Patience is the key to success in forex trading. How I wish I can wake up all day all night doing some trading in forex. As most of the activity in eur/usd happens late at night when I'm sleeping.That's why I really need to have an automated program for mt4 that going to trade for me. I will just going to input my command and lets that automated program work for me.

Everyone loses in Forex. No one is going to succeed 100 percent of the time. This is the aspect that every new person must understand. The best thing to do as a Forex trader is to trade no more than they can afford to lose. Try to avoid using too much leverage on your trades. You also want to use stop loss as well. While professional traders probably do not lose as much as newbies do, they still lose on some trades. They just have a better way of handling it due to experience.

Its easy if you know what you are doing.
lets just put an example. Instead of saying that do you know how to trade. I will going to ask do you know how to write and speak latin? Of course some of use knows little about latin right? But we really don't know how to speak latin.
But to the person who already knows how to speak latin then its easy for him to speak in latin.
In forex trading its the same. If you know how to trade its easy. If you don't know how to trade its hard.

Everyone lose in a Forex trading but everyone can also make profit even those newbies but the more we know about, and the more we experience about then the more chances of making profit in Forex trading. So, even you are a professional Forex trader you will surely face some losses in trading.

even professional and experienced trader still facing loss sometimes in their trading journey. the market nature is uncertainty and so, 100% winning is impossible. the best system and analysis could go wrong sometimes and especially we deal with dynamic market and not static market.

If you check broker sites earnings in forex most of broker sites has 60 to 70% profit only. meaning 30 to 40% of their trade is a loss. But over all because of the volume of trade they can still earn good money.
That's why in forex its okay to make loses as long you can minimize loses and maximize profit in here.

Yes, the idea is to get to a point where you can minimize your losses and get to maximize your profit in return. It should be expected that all traders including expert traders will encounter losses at one stage or another and that is a reality that all traders face.

Even professional do lose money, but because of their large scale trading, their overall performance is likely that they have a gain rather than a complete loss. Because the market is so unpredictable, it is impossible to gain profit every single trade.

Even professional do lose money, but because of their large scale trading, their overall performance is likely that they have a gain rather than a complete loss. Because the market is so unpredictable, it is impossible to gain profit every single trade.
I agree. I have traded more than 500 trade in a month because I do scalping and so far I'm earning good even though I only have 60% profitable trade and the other 40% I loss money. But over all each month I still withdraw funds and make good or lets say 5 to 10% of my capital. Not much but its better to have a loss earning each month.

It is indeed because of the experience and skills that they have gained while trading that they have learnt to maximise their trades and why they have a profit margin.Every trader has to through a loosing trade or even a spell of loosing trades.

I'm just confuse. What is the meaning of "loosing". Or is is losing? Because I thought its just typo error in the title of the thread but I see again the word loosing so I though theirs some other meaning.
Anyway I have a bad monday. I just hold my position last friday and suddenly I got hit by gap price. grrrr...

I'm just confuse. What is the meaning of "loosing". Or is is losing? Because I thought its just typo error in the title of the thread but I see again the word loosing so I though theirs some other meaning.
Anyway I have a bad monday. I just hold my position last friday and suddenly I got hit by gap price. grrrr...

I think what hey meant was lose. Loose is a different term that refers to something that is not tight.

Too bad for you mate. As for me, I haven't trade last week but this week I will trade in demo trading for a contest. I will try my skills this week and I know that other professionals are joining too. Let's see if professionals could really win this week. :D