• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

That is the function of this two asset TP and S/L this make it possible for anytrade to authomatically exit its self and make no further loss and this do prevent the trader from lossing big amount yea.
With Stoploss put in place a trader can go to do other thing and leave his trade open since the authomatic exit is there.

well, when you use the SL and TP for each trade and you are deemed to have completed your work and left them without a bit of thinking about them is true that you can open so many positions well no matter what. But I do not understand why you can entrust your money to a volatile market like forex without having to worry so.Maybe you are very good but this is not always true, and certainly the market there are always unexpected changes - But you do not care about the new changes of the market once you have set the order? Another thing is that even when every things like what you want, why do not you open one position in bulk instead of you having to open multiple positiong so? If you have sure on your identified is to open many positions in only a waste of time and your effort!
First I don't trade one pair only. Secondly its depends on what pair you are trading since each pair has different daily pips volatility. That's why I have lot of of position so that I can make money on each price volatility. If you going to open one position and wait for big profit chance are you going to miss lots of opportunity given.

pair stats.jpg

I am just trading one pair in Forex trading demo so that I can monitor my trade as I just need to focus my attention in one pair, I just saw my account already in profit but it doesn't make sense it's just a demo account, but at least I know I am already making profit even only in demo account.

Yeah even its us a demo account better trade in one pair first. So that you would be able to understand well that currency or pair well and so you would gain lots of knowledge before changing or adding another pair.

They can try several pairs but yes, try to concentrate in one pair for the meantime then slowly try the other pairs which they see as volatile also. So if ever they did not find good signal on one pair they can switch to other pairs and trade to make profits.

This is especially true when you are in the beginning because you dont want to confuse yourself while trying to monitor a lot of currency pairs at once. By focusing on that currency pair you are better off since you can be able to concentrate indeed and give it your attention.

That's very true because it may be hard for just a beginner to concentrate with more than one pair because there are just a lot of work to be done and you you just end up losing your trade because you didn't analyze the currency market.

Although if we just limit our focus on one pair only for so long that we limit ourselves. So I think that we have to change currency or add another one after some time. So that we would be able to trade much better and we will be able to earn more or make more profit in forex.

I think Demo forex trading to me is the practical implementation of the theorical learning one already gained from forex learning.sincerely i am having every plans to do forex but before i would be jumping into the real market i would be starting with a demo account.

Yes you should indeed start with a demo account in case you want to be in forex also as some would not use demo account and so they have made a bad mistake and loss money because of that mistake. For me I would definitely take demo account practice more seriously

Again, demo account will be used for us so we will able to have our strategy and the learn the environment of the forex trading platform. For me, we should both take demo and real seriously as we should always think carefully and seriously in trading no matter it is.

Again, demo account will be used for us so we will able to have our strategy and the learn the environment of the forex trading platform. For me, we should both take demo and real seriously as we should always think carefully and seriously in trading no matter it is.

Taking them both seriously will ensure that you make the best out of your learning experience. This really needs to start from the demo account indeed because you will also have the advantage of testing out your trading strategy much better in here before taking out to the real account.

Yeah i think for a trader or a beginner to do well he or she must kick start with a demo account so as to know the tactics he or she would be applying when it comes to trading.sincerely i think to do well in forex having a demo account is among the stages to accomplish that.

Yes, even it's just a demo account we really should take it seriously because if you are just trading without doing some analysis then you are not learning the currency market at all, though you can familiarize yourself with the environment so using demo account is really important.

One other thing that we should be careful not to do is to leave the demo account earlier than we are supposed to. Its possible that after having a few wins in demo account mode a beginner trader starts to feel confident in their skills and decides to move over to the real account. Only when you see the results of your strategy over time can you make that decision.

One other thing that we should be careful not to do is to leave the demo account earlier than we are supposed to. Its possible that after having a few wins in demo account mode a beginner trader starts to feel confident in their skills and decides to move over to the real account. Only when you see the results of your strategy over time can you make that decision.
That's the problem we don't know when is the right time to stop trading in demo. Me I never stop trading in demo until now. Although I already have 7 active real accounts I still do trade in demo account until now. Demo is were I do my practice while in real account that's were I do my earnings. Sometimes even we do trial we do it in real account and that usually what make us loss money.

Sincerely learning process i would continiously be saying it's continious thing.i think to me having the basic knowledge about forex through the practical aspect which is the demo would so much be helping to avoid an eventual loss when into a real trading.

Sincerely learning process i would continiously be saying it's continious thing.i think to me having the basic knowledge about forex through the practical aspect which is the demo would so much be helping to avoid an eventual loss when into a real trading.

The demo account is really a good resource that is quite beneficial to both a beginner and an experienced trader at the same time. Yes, learning is continuous is not something that stops in forex because you find yourself constantly trying to improve your skills and trading strategy by making use of the demo account.

Yeah you are right we can get to be testing our new strategies using a demo account before we convert it into live trading.sincerely a demo account is important when it comes to forex and not at the initial stage but is what we would be needing most times.

At first I thought that the demo account is the same as live demo account that we would get exactly the same chart. But it's just a simulation of the real market. That's why there's some difference on the outcome on my trade outside different account with same order. But still it's good to practice using a demo account.