• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

Demo forex trading account is an account that is been provided by every forex broker in which has no risk and deals with vitual currency,its simply meant for pratical no profit made from it can be withdraw and we dom't need to invest our real money.

Yes demo account and trading does not involve risk because what we are using virtual currencies. We also have to take not that demo trading is not just for beginner's practice. Experts also use demo trading accounts for them to try out their strategy which are not yet proven to give them profits.

Some brokers even held a demo trading contests wherein the most promising demo trader will win real cash that will be funded to his live trading account. So you could actually earn from demo trading.

Demo accounts is really advisable for newbies so I suggest newbies to take the opportunity to use demo trading. It's free! :)

Yeah thats the advantages of demo account. Its a clear fact that is totally free as their is no risk in it. The best thing to do as a newbie is to start up with a demo account as it totally helps us to build our trading skills before we are prepared to trade in the real world.

Demo account is the base for all the traders even those traders who are now already experts can always advice you to trade in demo account for the knowledge that you want.Knowledge and skills are sharpened in demo accounts and that can be of great help later on.You need to learn about how you are going to manage your money and also how you ar going to optimize that amount and utilize in the correct time.And you can learn a lot about the other aspects like the indicators and much more too.So demo is the foundation for all traders.

correct, this kind of demo account used by so many beginner to try learn about forex more, and also to sharpen the skill that they have :D, for some expert this place also become the place to test the new strategies that they want to use when they want to trade in real account

Yes actually forex demo account is a very useful platform for the beginners to sharpen their skills and above all especially it is extremely useful even for the experts to try out their new strategy.And I am sure that 80% of the users that are expert in forex trading are using the demo account to use their new skills.I am also currently using demo account and that is a very useful place for gaining in new skills.And there are many brokers that provide 50000 balance demo account and also a good leverage of 1:1000.And it is also pre loaded with all the fetures of live account.

The balance and leverage are not important. The main thing is that how we will test things in demo account. If demo has high balance then it does not have the emotions involved which you will have to face in the real trading.

I don't agree. These two you mentioned were important for traders. The balance you are pertaining is the money management and the leverage that you need in order to make your deposits or capital in your trading account to survive. In demo account you will surely see that these two are the factors why you will see to gain profits or lose big in just few pips.

Therefore, when you start demo trading you will surely encounter these two as you might get margin call because of the low leverage or open up so many trades at a time and definitely hit the margin call as well when you just have small amount. Emotions are difficult to handle so it is usually test in the real trading not much in demo trading.

Yes actually forex demo account is a very useful platform for the beginners to sharpen their skills and above all especially it is extremely useful even for the experts to try out their new strategy.And I am sure that 80% of the users that are expert in forex trading are using the demo account to use their new skills.I am also currently using demo account and that is a very useful place for gaining in new skills.And there are many brokers that provide 50000 balance demo account and also a good leverage of 1:1000.And it is also pre loaded with all the fetures of live account.

Demo account is an opportunity on Forex broker sites.Just as you mentioned,it enables Forex Traders to try out their new strategy whenever they plan on changing that and it also enable newbies to try their luck.It is a good feature on brokers sites and i can see that all brokers are including it in their plan.

Starting off in a demo account is the best thing to do before going for the real thing and trade with real money. The only thing is that people might just get relaxed when dealing with a demo account because there arent a lot of pressures that would exist when you know you have real money to loose or gain.

Yeah thats right not that its only newbie that do make use of this type of account perhaps even the professional traders do use it as a means of testing the indicator or forecast they interpreted to know how successful they might be if they apply that to real accounts.

Well, a demo account is necessary for all traders because even professional traders are still using a demo account regularly but a demo account is more commonly being used by a newbie because we are all starting with a demo account before entering a real trading.

Well, a demo account is necessary for all traders because even professional traders are still using a demo account regularly but a demo account is more commonly being used by a newbie because we are all starting with a demo account before entering a real trading.
The beauty of demo account is practice. So if you have new strategy and you want to check if its going to work trade in demo account and check if its working good or not.
If its working for two months and you are satisfied with it then try to trade it in real account.
Anyway. In my experience one strategy is good for one account. Don't mix your strategy in one account. try to open one account for each strategy.

Most or all of the necessary stuffs in forex are already found in the trading platform therefore, we can say that it is already part of our life in forex that we will going to use or trade in demo its like schooling that we can in here all of the practice and learning and then the real trading will working for a job as to earn real money or profit. That's why we need to make it serious in demo in order for us to be successful in real trading.

If you have demo account try to trade as if you are trading real account. Because in this way you going to learn how to manage your funds. Also if you are trading with a big amount in demo. Then I suggest you scale up also. For example if you have 10,000 dollars virtual money and in real account you only want to deposit 100 dollars then scale up our lot size by using 1 lot size while in real account you will just going to use .01 lot size.

DEmo account is very useful in forex It is the testing location of new strategy and It is playground for praticing skill and knowledge in forex.For me I use it for testing new strategy and If It is working I will use in real account later.

I really love trading with a demo account even it was just a fake money at all, but you are seeing that you are making profit a lot in just a short period of time in here and when you open in the next day your profit even increase. But these days I am not trading with a demo account because I don't have much time.

demo account is very useful to new trader who previously never trading know the market situation. and also to know how to instant order, or pending order because its impossible to directly do it in live account and use real money. the point here is, demo account plays important part to help every newbie in this business.

Its not only useful for new trader but useful for even professional trader. Even professional trader need to practice. Especially if we are trying a new bot or a new EA or a new strategy. We must always use demo account to check if its worth it to try in real account or not. Because most of the time if we shift EA, or new strategy we make loses.

Its not only useful for new trader but useful for even professional trader. Even professional trader need to practice. Especially if we are trying a new bot or a new EA or a new strategy. We must always use demo account to check if its worth it to try in real account or not. Because most of the time if we shift EA, or new strategy we make loses.

yes dude, demo also have another use instead to help beginner know how every tools in trading platform work. we also can use demo account to test new trading system or EA. know the performance before use it in live account is important.