• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

yes if you don't learn first by demo account then a lot of negative things can happen. you may find yourself making consecutive losses. so it is much better to take your time and just try to practice with your demo trading first so that you would be more prepared .

Yes, there are no short-cuts in forex trading and we shouldn't be out looking for them either. We all know how important it is to trade in the demo account and trying to skip this step in your learning experience will lead to disastrous results because you will not be ready for the live account until you spend enough time in demo mode.

I am doing well with a demo account, but that doesn't mean that we can also do the same thing because our emotions may affect our trading as in trading using a demo account there is no emotion at all, I just check my trades when I want to.

I think that most of the traders feel the same way that they are having positive results in demo trading while in real trading they experienced the opposite. Demo is mainly focusing in our forex strategy and not really helps how to manage our emotions so we need also real trading whenever we can.

yes its completely meant for the newbies where we can interact virtually with traders and learn how should we increae our strategy..
well, even i am also trading in demo account for quite a long now and already learnt some basic strategies to increase the chances of win..

Yes, Demo Account proved very useful for me. I signed up for a demo account with e-toro and got $10000 virtual currency for practice.
I am now spending time on it to improve my Forex Skills and Confidence.

I only want some realistic amount of deposit with my demo account as even we have an option to set the amount that we want to, I even try just setting up with 10 dollars capital, but now I am sticking with 100 dollars capital as it's more realistic for me to have that capital.

Maybe that will help you in getting more serious in the demo account because the fact that there is a huge amount in the demo account can actually distract you because you will know that you have something to fall back on. I just think that the more serious we can take the demo account its for the better regardless of the amount because if we are serious about it then we can really use it to our advantage.

Right now I make things complicated for myself. lols. I have opened so another two accounts right now in real account and another one account in demo account. I have so many broker sites and accounts right now both in demo and in real account that I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing. But the reason why I open many accounts is to make one account for one pair of currency. In this way I don't make things complicated in my part. Having one account per each pair for me is the best solution.

Right now I make things complicated for myself. lols. I have opened so another two accounts right now in real account and another one account in demo account. I have so many broker sites and accounts right now both in demo and in real account that I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing. But the reason why I open many accounts is to make one account for one pair of currency. In this way I don't make things complicated in my part. Having one account per each pair for me is the best solution.

I think that you are too carefully in forex trading.But i think your that works must have bring complicated to you.But i don't understand why you have to open one account for each pair of currency . Even so why you must open account with many another brokers.I think these just predispose you to come more tired.So i don't this is the best solution for you, and for all.

Yeah we don't have to open many account. We can open as many trades as possible in just one account. There's no need to open another account its just a waste of time to do so. I think that we would be able to monitor our trade better if we use or open only one account.

There are many traders that have more than one trading account on different brokers. There really is not need to open more accounts with one trader to open trades in more than one currency pairs as you can just add new orders for a different currency pair.

yeah i think one account for each broker is enough and if you have a need to open another account i think it should be on a different broker. although it is not against the rules to open more than one account in one broker.

Yes, its not against the rules to open more than one account with the broker. Even on Instaforex you can use forums to fund your trading accounts and can alternate your trading account by attaching the one you want to fund on their sponsored forums.

I think that you are too carefully in forex trading.But i think your that works must have bring complicated to you.But i don't understand why you have to open one account for each pair of currency . Even so why you must open account with many another brokers.I think these just predispose you to come more tired.So i don't this is the best solution for you, and for all.
Do you have a trading account? What is your platform? If its mt4 you see your current position and your pending position is just in the same page. Its really hard to control or manage if you have more than two pairs trading in one account. In pair alone I have like 50 more or less position depending on the market volatility. So just imagine if I have two that's 100 more or less position. Now how can I handle that many position in one account?

The demo trading account is most beneficiary facility of the Forex market because when you are not ready to trade and want to learn about trading successfully and want to test your strategies so you can use demo account and make trading knowledge strong.

Do you have a trading account? What is your platform? If its mt4 you see your current position and your pending position is just in the same page. Its really hard to control or manage if you have more than two pairs trading in one account. In pair alone I have like 50 more or less position depending on the market volatility. So just imagine if I have two that's 100 more or less position. Now how can I handle that many position in one account?

I never opened and never dared to think to open so many positions .It's difficult to control if I open up to 50 positions . So actually I am very surprise when you have the ability to open multiple positions in the same time .But even if you use multiple accounts, I still feel that to control many positions as you is very difficult. Even we can not control.

I never opened and never dared to think to open so many positions .It's difficult to control if I open up to 50 positions . So actually I am very surprise when you have the ability to open multiple positions in the same time .But even if you use multiple accounts, I still feel that to control many positions as you is very difficult. Even we can not control.
Its actually does not matter if you have 5 open position or 50 open position if you put TP and also SL in all of your open position. In this way once you open that position you can just forget about it and its either its going to get SL or going to hit TP. Anyway as long its not get hit its still open but once its get hit then you make profit or loss simply as that.

yeah if you would forget about your forget definitely better have a TP and SL so that you won't lose your money a lot. Sometimes we tend to forget to check other open trades for whatever reason. So to be safe we just have to use those TP and SL.

Its actually does not matter if you have 5 open position or 50 open position if you put TP and also SL in all of your open position. In this way once you open that position you can just forget about it and its either its going to get SL or going to hit TP. Anyway as long its not get hit its still open but once its get hit then you make profit or loss simply as that.

well, when you use the SL and TP for each trade and you are deemed to have completed your work and left them without a bit of thinking about them is true that you can open so many positions well no matter what. But I do not understand why you can entrust your money to a volatile market like forex without having to worry so.Maybe you are very good but this is not always true, and certainly the market there are always unexpected changes - But you do not care about the new changes of the market once you have set the order? Another thing is that even when every things like what you want, why do not you open one position in bulk instead of you having to open multiple positiong so? If you have sure on your identified is to open many positions in only a waste of time and your effort!