• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

I actually make us of my tablet in trading and so far it is working pretty nice. I haven;t tried using my mobile yet but I can actually visualize what could be happening on a 3 inches screen and I know that it will be difficult so I guess I will not just use my phone.
What brand is your tablet because I don't think I can install the trading platform on my blackberry tablet because most platform only supports android tablet which mine is not. So I'm hoping that they would be able to make it available for my tablet also.

What brand is your tablet because I don't think I can install the trading platform on my blackberry tablet because most platform only supports android tablet which mine is not. So I'm hoping that they would be able to make it available for my tablet also.
We still don't know what broker site he uses. Lets wait for him to update his post so that we going to know what broker site he uses so that we know that broker sites allows us to use tablet. In this way we know what broker site that's has software for tablet. In my part I still don't have my own tablet or android so I don't have a chance to try one trading in mobile but that's my dream.

I think many brokers already used same trading platform so I do think that they have different platforms also in the mobile phones. Although, we have here android phone but I haven't tried. Since I'm comfortable already using my demo account in computer as its easier to use and more detailed I think.

If you are able to access the trading platform on your mobile then you can do so from anywhere. For demo account trading purposes though I would prefer actually doing it on your computer because you are learning and make use of all the features of the trading platform and get the most out of demo trading from your PC with less interruptions like would happen on the road.

i have problem finding some program or platform for my playbook. so that is why i am not able to practice demo account on my tablet. because i don't think that they support tablet for now. they support ipad but not other kind of tablets

Indeed it would be better if we can use our Computer for Forex trading demo so that you will take it more seriously unlike when you do that with your Mobile there may be some distraction, and you can't concentrate on what you doing.

yeah i think that mobile is not good option for trading. there is nothing like using our computer because we can see things more clearly. and i don't think that tablet is that good although it is bit better than using our mobile phone.

I know mobile is not good if you really want to have a deep thoughts about forex trading. But same time its look cool if you can trade via mobile. Beside if you are sleeping and you want to trade in 24 hours you can simply just turn on your mobile instead your computer or laptop right? Its much safer and economical in term of electricity.

in demo account our emotion are not involved ,demo account is only for new members they can use it and learn about froex trading,in demo account we have lot of money and we can trade but we can"t withdraw if we get profit ,coz its only for practice for new members,some expert also use demo account for making and applying new strategy in trading

But I think it just looks cool in the beginning to trade in forex. But I don't like the small screen. I still prefer the big screen but in case you are lazy to open your computer then it's okay to use your mobile for trading.

I guess that its all about choice in the end and if you are able to work on your mobile and prefer that to working on a computer then it works out fine for you. I would also prefer to work on the computer much more than I would want to on the mobile when it comes to forex trading.

in demo account our emotion are not involved ,demo account is only for new members they can use it and learn about froex trading,in demo account we have lot of money and we can trade but we can"t withdraw if we get profit ,coz its only for practice for new members,some expert also use demo account for making and applying new strategy in trading
I already have six real account and trading real account for six consecutive months now but I still do maintain and still do trade in demo account also. It does not mean if you already trading in real account you don't need to trade in demo account. You still need to trade in demo account and practice each strategies that you find new and each analysis that you are doing also. Its like being a professional basketball player. You still need most of the time practicing before the game. It does not mean if you are professional player you don't need to practice. same also in demo trading.

Yes, it's really necessary to have a demo account because surely those professional traders still using a demo account before setting up a trade because as we know if you just carelessly trade with Forex without making any analysis then you likely lose in a trade.

indeed you would need to always have demo account practice because you have to learn from demo account. need to practice some strategies in your demo account. you just don't do every thing in your live account.

Before you get into a car you need to learn how to drive and if you insist that you want to drive without learning first you are bound to get into accidents. A demo account is the same thing. You learn how to operate the forex trading platform here in a safe environment so that when you go live you are better off.

We need a lot of practice indeed so that we would be sure or have better chance of making successful trading in live account. When you are not able to be successful in live trading that you just need to practice once again on the demo trading.

Practicing in demo not only going to help us learn but also going to help us maintain the skills that we already learned and some time give some room of improvements. I really don't mind trading in demo account. In fact this really help me relax. Rather than opening my real account and do some emotional trading. I just concentrate in my demo account and enhance my strategy.

We need a lot of practice indeed so that we would be sure or have better chance of making successful trading in live account. When you are not able to be successful in live trading that you just need to practice once again on the demo trading.

Practice do in fact make you a better trader and this is the main purpose of the demo account. You are better off in here as a newbie because the environment is protected in that you dont stand to lose real money so you can practice well without losing your investment like if you to do in a real account.

demo account is useful to fix everything before we really ready to jump into real account. trader will never leave a demo account in the first six month because in these period usually a trader still in learning process. we really lucky because there is demo account available because if it doesn't exist, I can't imagine how high the cost needed just in learning process.

It would be a real disaster as you can imagine. Its like learning to drive on a busy highway instead of the confined barriers of a driving school. You are bound to cause accidents in the process. You can take your time to learn here and work according to your pace and when you are ready then take on the real account.