• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

Overconfidence can still have our mistake in terms of loosening our trading or say that we might ignore or miss something that is significant. Still, too much in Forex will be bad and will not benefit a trader and these includes in both having too much confidence and lack of confidence.

in Forex trading we the traders who are particularly newcomers make so many mistake in our trading life due to lacking proper trading experience. Taking wrong trade without proper analysis and risk management is one of the major from all of them.

A healthy trading investment is good for trading! But trading with low trading capital is not impossible actually! For a good skilled Forex trader everything is possible here! Even, investing money without proper knowledge is always risky! By the way, I started my live trading with 1K only.

Patience is important, I do agree. But more important is trading discipline. Without real trading discipline that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Most of them time newcomers attacked by the emotions and after having some losses they try to take revenge from here. As a result they lost their whole equity. For removing emotions and others worst activates they should be more disciplined on practice account. Otherwise they will not come out from current losses.

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If you want to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage first of all you have to make sure real risk managing plan , otherwise you can fall a great loss despite of sufficient trading balance.

To be an expert on manual trading is much difficult and that’s why we newcomers lost interest. And instead of signal services PAAM account is not good decision , because in this retail market the brokers who offer this services mostly found to be scams.

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

Baby pips school and earn forex both are appropriate for the beginner to acquire basic fundamental knowledge. but according to my I rate only Earn Forex especially their educational topic which is really supportive for the newcomers to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

Unfortunately, not everyone earns a profit while trading on Forex, but it mostly depends on the level of competence. Not all of the traders are willing to investigate training materials.

According to me, the best Forex broker is a broker which for all time make sure security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system . free demo trading , minimum margin requirements , high leverage and much more that are very supportive to lead a successful trading life with certainly.

We the traders who are particularly newcomers have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities. otherwise that’s will be very difficult to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly from this market place.

Unfortunately, not everyone earns a profit while trading on Forex, but it mostly depends on the level of competence. Not all of the traders are willing to investigate training materials.

Very true. People are mostly interesting in profit but not interested in learning how to make profit. The market will not give anyone any profit but people have to develop a way to take profit out of the market.

in FX
Emotion cannot be controlled by someone at all. but when you would a long time in this volatile trading place then you will understand when it should be controlled. Using high leverage without real money managing plan and after losing take revenge from this market place is the foremost symptom of emotions which is mainly considered the enemy of Fx profits.

in FX
Emotion cannot be controlled by someone at all. but when you would a long time in this volatile trading place then you will understand when it should be controlled. Using high leverage without real money managing plan and after losing take revenge from this market place is the foremost symptom of emotions which is mainly considered the enemy of Fx profits.

Agree with you. There are times when a trader looses his mind and tries to take revenge on the market. But they should remember that market is not the enemy. The trader's emotions are.

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.
Yes, you covered almost all of the important points. But, it takes such a long time to underhand the principles of FX market. I suffered a lot in my 1st year of trading.

I would like to welcome all the new traders to the trading world. I want to wish all of you a prosper future as a trader. You need to keep in mind that it is not an easy job to do, especially, in the beginning. Thank you so much for paying attention!