• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

I would like to advise you to stay as calm as possible in order stay long here on the most unpredictable market. You need to work on a proper plan in order to stay in the right direction. A backup plan is also an option to have in your mind!

I would like to advise you to stay as calm as possible in order stay long here on the most unpredictable market. You need to work on a proper plan in order to stay in the right direction. A backup plan is also an option to have in your mind!

Agree with you; backup plan is very much important! Such as, when I see continuous counter trend moves, then I immediately close my swing trades without waiting for the TP; we traders need to be active on the chart.

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

All the beginners are advised to trade with full confidence and security. Many traders lose their money in the beginning due to the lack of confidence. You are also advised to use the stop loss while trading in the start of your career. I wish a good future for all of you!

All the beginners are advised to trade with full confidence and security. Many traders lose their money in the beginning due to the lack of confidence. You are also advised to use the stop loss while trading in the start of your career. I wish a good future for all of you!
Mate, there is no way without stop loss trading tool! On the other hand, fear is one of the most comment problems in the beginning sage! But, eventually everything will be fine if the traders follow the proper learning procedures.

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Hello guys! I want to say here that it is great form of business if you have good market awareness. If you people follow the tips given in the post then you can gain as much profit as you desire. It is hard to manage the funds on the Forex market. Are you ready for a tough job?

Trading should be done in the forex market after making all preparation. And to ensure a success a foreign currency exchange trader should try to acquire knowledge and skills so that he can make the best use of his trading tools and techniques. And yes, the trading objectives should be realistic as per his ability to trade since unrealistic trading goals can’t help a trader to achieve his desired profit.

Hello guys! I want to say here that it is great form of business if you have good market awareness. If you people follow the tips given in the post then you can gain as much profit as you desire. It is hard to manage the funds on the Forex market. Are you ready for a tough job?

I got your point & I think so; having an own trading style is very important! By the way, there have so many useful information’s on forum as well! So you have to balance yourself.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

Please don’t mind; as I see basic instructions are available here & there; but to be a successful trader we need to make sure a good trading skill; in that case only basic knowledge is not enough, advantage trading knowledge is the key.

Thanks man for the tips, especially for spelling out the realism that forex is not always rosy. There will definitely be ups and downs at some point.

The 7 points above are needed by traders as a basis for doing business.

Basically; there have many more parameters that traders need to consider if they really want to make money from this financial market. On the other hand, only basic instructions are not enough here.