• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

Determine one product that you want to transact. Then focus on training your skills through selected products so that later you can recognize trading opportunities faster.

i have seen most of the traders above all beginners level consider high leverage as a much risk but i don't consider it , if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planing with zero risk management plan.

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

We have to use regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds with low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

It’s a place to become a knowledgeable trader especially for the beginners but at all times you have to be focused and dedicated. Besides this learning approach you can trade demo account at any broker.

It is not wrong to think big. Every trader is advised to thing as high as he can but you need to struggle hard for getting huge targets. You do nothing and thinking big at the same time, thisis a rediculous thing that you would ever do. Forex requires hard work and utmost patience.

I find it also that new traders are entering Forex market with some perceptions of huge profits. Instead of dreaming of becoming rich, it would be better to focus this energy on learning and developing good strategy

for beginners
Managing the risk is the most demandable ability My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

In Fx trading choosing a broker should in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because most of the brokers are found to be scams. And despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without a reliable support form a reliable broker.

Only good trading knowledge cannot brings profit regularly. Besides trading knowledge you have to focus on money and risk management which is the key to success in Forex trading.

generally we the traders select our trading target according to our knowledge and experience , i have seen our target fall when it not realistic, over target always make us greedy and emotional. so it is more appropriate to ensure practical trading target.

In order to me, the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. And they does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using scalping policy that brings profit in a short time.