• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

In this volatile and risky trading place the traders who are particularly newcomers first of all have to know how to manage risk. Newcomers can minimize loss by set good risk management plan. To set it, first they should know the winning probability of their trading system or strategy and second, know how much loss accepted by their capital. By strict with risk management plan, newcomer will not suffer huge loss even though the market may be goes wild and beyond the trader analysis.

Knowledge and experience is first needed and after that is more important a reliable support form a credible broker . because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. That’s why choosing a broker always a difficult job.

Yeah, Knowledge and Experience and Skills to make some good money online, if you want to make some good money online, else it might be another way to lose your money in it.

The demo account is really important for all kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers. in my trading career, after passing a long time I still depend on demo account for some inevitable reason, I use all my trading strategies first of all in demo account to see the performance how it works. this approach always helps me for avoid risk in live account when trading practically. What is your experience in demo ?

I have seen in spite of most usable trading policy scalping doesn’t allow by and large trading platforms , that’s why the traders who are particularly newcomers always have to be careful when choosing a broker.

Generally beginners always have to depend on scalping due to minor balance. But most of the Forex brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platform with hedging. So, the scalpers have to be more careful when choosing a broker.

I didn't quite understand about the maximum demo account. And what profit can I get out of it? Probably only experience and nothing more.

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis. They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them .

Generally we the traders who are particularly newcomers first of all have to make sure real basic knowledge from Baby Pips school , otherwise we can fall a great trouble when trading in real account.

You need to learn all the time. As a beginner, covering the basics of the forex market is more essential than knowing all the specialized parts of graphing and its suggestions. Learn the psychological aspects of trading. Remember it has been said that trading is 90% psychological. Focus on being skilled, nothing else.

There are many important financial tool in Fx trading that we the traders check when choosing a broker, from all trading elements I think leverage is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It always contains more risk, so before using ay kinds of leverage it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management policy.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

We generally know about the importance of Stop Loss, its common but don’t know when it is more appropriate to use above all the beginner traders. When was a newbie I lost my whole amount due to not using SL and after that I have been using this trading approach till even though sometimes I get more confident about the real faction of this Market.

Newcomers don’t like to use Stop Loss which is the inevitable part of trading; they have to ensure more about proper using Stop loss. And they should practice demo account for all time besides live account. And forum community can be a great source for them to acquire real trading experience in particularly Fx factory and FPa.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

Well there are limitations imposed on micro accounts and also there are various types of accounts which suits different types of traders. Usually if a trader deposits large amount in a non dealing desk broker then he is supposed to get some special treatment because broker would earn more from his trading activities.