• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are you happy with forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am not really happy with the forex because i dont have earned much amount from it because i have lost about 40+ dollar in it. I think to be happy we must have a good capital for trade which can support us for long time and we will be sure that we will not face loss or lost our whole amount.

Well, that is just the inevitable part of any business, sometimes you lose, other times you gain. I know gaining consistently is hard for a relatively new trader but the experience gives you better chances of winning.

Well, that is just the inevitable part of any business, sometimes you lose, other times you gain. I know gaining consistently is hard for a relatively new trader but the experience gives you better chances of winning.

Yes, we cannot avoid loss totally. Even expert traders makes small losses sometimes. But we have to stand at our way. We have to understand our mistakes and try to not repeating it again.

The joy and happiness that Forex brings lies a lot in the ability of the person to understand it more. The only time one can enjoy Forex and be happy enough with is when you must have passed through that newbie kind of stage.

The joy and happiness that Forex brings lies a lot in the ability of the person to understand it more. The only time one can enjoy Forex and be happy enough with is when you must have passed through that newbie kind of stage.

Yes. I accept that. There is an old word, "Gold glitters more after passing through the fire." Newbies get their fruits after the hard work done at newbie stage. And when you earn your first income then we cannot compare anything with that joy.

The first profit is always a memorable one. If only most newbies will cultivate the habit of being patient enough, they will most probably have fun learning Forex but the issue of making it quick is where there failure begins.

Yes, that is true. Whatever you try to learn, it needs time. Nobody can learn everything in a day or month. If the lessons are taken seriously, then it have some fun and anybody can understand better and remember for whole life.

Yes, that is true. Whatever you try to learn, it needs time. Nobody can learn everything in a day or month. If the lessons are taken seriously, then it have some fun and anybody can understand better and remember for whole life.

Yes and that is where dedication plays a major role. There are those that have spent ages in Forex but they are not as good as those that have spent just little time in it. For one to be good in Forex, he has to cultivate the act of commitment.

I'm really happy with forex trading. In fact I'm happy that some how I do earn good amount of money each month. I do hope that in the long run I can really earn 1,000 dollars a month. Right now I only earn 100 dollars a month and that means I need to increase my trading capital many times over to earn 1,000 dollars a month.

Yes, to a good amount from forex then we need huge capital for investment. If we have capital then we can invest it. But if we don't have, we can transfer our profits earned from trading into investment. It will slowly increase our investment capacity.

I don't think there is anything that makes me too happy with the forex. It is just that forex makes things harder there when it comes to the understanding the market and making some raw changes there. I guess making money part is what makes me happy be it forex or not.

When you work with expecting something and you get that what you expected, then you get happy. Everybody who trades at forex, they are involved because they expect money not fun. So whenever we get the expected money as profit, we really deserve to be happy.

When you work with expecting something and you get that what you expected, then you get happy. Everybody who trades at forex, they are involved because they expect money not fun. So whenever we get the expected money as profit, we really deserve to be happy.

i dont think that the happiness whith forex is with only getting the expected money but the fun is the way we trade to get the money as to win. In gambling , what makes you play after so many losses is loving to win others. You are more happy to hunt a fish rather than to have it as a gift. Am i convincing?

i dont think that the happiness whith forex is with only getting the expected money but the fun is the way we trade to get the money as to win. In gambling , what makes you play after so many losses is loving to win others. You are more happy to hunt a fish rather than to have it as a gift. Am i convincing?

See, if there was a system that you pay a charge and trade for a whole day just for fun. You will not get any profit. Would you do that.? We trade at forex to earn some money. When we get some money, we feel proud and happy. And if we lose money, we feel demotivated and sad. We trade not for just fun. We trade for earn money.

Have you seen anyone who leaves the fish again at water after catching fish.? We catch fish so that we can sell that or to eat that. And we feel happy thats why. Would you go for fishing if there would a rule that you cannot take away the fish after fishing.? Hope I'm convincing.?

@Kaice, this depends and varies from trader to trader. They trade not necessarily for money though money forms a part of the reason they trade. They feel that they enjoy that act of trading and there is nothing anyone can do about it. They are happy because their trade was successful not because they made the money and it also exists in gambling- [MENTION=55212]barood4money[/MENTION].

Lol, forex trading is not like that. On here when ypu are unable to get that which you want you are invariably lossing either money directly from your pocket or lossing hard earned money from forum posting which will definately make you sad.

See, if there was a system that you pay a charge and trade for a whole day just for fun. You will not get any profit. Would you do that.? We trade at forex to earn some money. When we get some money, we feel proud and happy. And if we lose money, we feel demotivated and sad. We trade not for just fun. We trade for earn money.

Have you seen anyone who leaves the fish again at water after catching fish.? We catch fish so that we can sell that or to eat that. And we feel happy thats why. Would you go for fishing if there would a rule that you cannot take away the fish after fishing.? Hope I'm convincing.?

yeah maybe you are right . I cant stop asking myself why i always lose money at forex? Why i always have a bad luck in forex? And now i found the answer. This beause i trade just for fun not to earn. This why i prefer poker and betting rather than to watch the market and trade.

I personally think that forex trading is not that easy and the money making is even harder there as well. If you know how some of the people are going to be losing the money with the way it works for the money. I know one thing for sure that happiness comes from the money and not from the forex traders spending.

yeah maybe you are right . I cant stop asking myself why i always lose money at forex? Why i always have a bad luck in forex? And now i found the answer. This beause i trade just for fun not to earn. This why i prefer poker and betting rather than to watch the market and trade.

See, just try one thing. If you think in your mind and believe that you have to earn profit from your hard earned money invested in trading account and you can do it. Your mind will support your body and you will feel eager to do all the things which is necessary to do a good trading.

yes i am very happy with forex and now me living a secure and easy life that i have never enjoy before joining forex and i was very poor needy and weak person of the world but now i am a rich and team worker man

And it is only when you take Forex as any other business which requires all attention necessary for its survival that it will survive
Forex is not just a walk over or that which should be left in the hands of luck. It requires a lot for one to remain in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.