• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are you happy with forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some day its not blissful for me. I'm rather blue on some day like today, a Friday, so slow in trading and thus I do not trade on Friday and therefore no profit. Someday, its miserable in this kind of business like the last two weeks, hit with bad US news, so some pair do not perform as usual and we can't trade. Someday, I'm not happy.

Right now I'm really happy with my earnings right now. I do believe I can really handle my account in here and become a big time trader. I know we can really make something good in here. And I know we can really make something good without any thing that can make us earn profit.

Some day its not blissful for me. I'm rather blue on some day like today, a Friday, so slow in trading and thus I do not trade on Friday and therefore no profit. Someday, its miserable in this kind of business like the last two weeks, hit with bad US news, so some pair do not perform as usual and we can't trade. Someday, I'm not happy.
That is the way Forex is. Personally, I don't find it fun always, I mean, a number of times, I am always hit on the wrong side of it and it happens not just once in a while but I believe it is how far my knowledge can take me now, most probably, in no distant time, I will learn to suppress it with knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.