• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are you happy with forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and all my family members are happy with forex as he is blessing me a huge amount of the money and by earning from it we can make life easy and comfortable so instead of roaming here and there we should do the work properly

Yes, it is true that at forex trading we can earn comfortably by sitting at home at your favorite time rather than working outside for 9 hours. And we can earn quite a good amount.

me when join the forex in the begining i have face some difficulties but after spending some time with forex and getting some information about it i have gained many knowledge and experience and now i am doing the work here easy safe and secure and it has made my life peaceful like a garden

I think in order to be happy with the forex, you have to make consistent money. You can't just rely on some random earning and then consider as being rich. You have to make the money more consistently and then get into the trading more professionally and offer other services.

I think in order to be happy with the forex, you have to make consistent money. You can't just rely on some random earning and then consider as being rich. You have to make the money more consistently and then get into the trading more professionally and offer other services.

Well, thats true before one can be happy with forex trading then he or she should be earning consistently but since forex trading is not that certain. We should also have in mind that lose is inevitable in the sense that winning often shouldn't be expected. At times we lose to learn more lessons and get well exprienced.

Our happiness depends on our expectations. If our expectations gets fulfilled then we are happy. At forex trading, to fulfill our expectations we have to work hard. And it can be done only with the help of our knowledge and skills.

Our happiness depends on our expectations. If our expectations gets fulfilled then we are happy. At forex trading, to fulfill our expectations we have to work hard. And it can be done only with the help of our knowledge and skills.

Yes, and that is the major reason why some see Forex from different perspectives, while others are so optimistic that Forex has brought them good, some others are saying that Forex is a trap that waits for you to come and it milks you off your hard earned money.

It is quite funny. But seriously there are many myths about forex trading. And this rumour are spread by some people who don't have any idea about forex trading.

I'm happy and some how I know I can end up making good profit as well. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account. I'm sure we all be making one good income in here one after another. Anyway I do believe that we can all focus on trading in demo account and see if we really have potential to be a good trader.

Not only at starting, we can use demo account anytime we want. I still use demo account when it is necessary to experiment with indicators or templates. It helps me to learn.

I am one of those traders who is extremely happy with forex trading. No other profession offers this much flexibility in selecting the work (trade) time. Furthermore, the capital requirement to enter forex trading is very low compared to any other profession. The profitability is also very high considering the leverage that can be selected as per a trader's choice. The liquidity is also unmatched. Considering all these factors, I am always happy to be a trader in the forex market.

As per me i'm happy with forex as its my secondary sources for earning and it helps me to keep in touch with rest of the world. foex is most flexible business, in this we can easily enter and exist. I take forex as my part time job and I'm happy with it as it gives me an opportunity to double my money.

I too am very happy and satisfied with forex. I have a lot of free time so at least I have a hobby to pass my time. If I have some money I can even make more money with forex so definitely something to hold on to for the long term. I mean having a side gig is always a dream come true for many. I think in a bad economy, this can also give hope to many who do not have good work in some countries. As long as you don't lose money then you should be happy with forex. All is within your power to control and be happy with it.

I am simply fine with the level of earnings I have with forex now. I do hope that I can grow my capital any soon so I could achieve my dreams and aspirations. Forex is not a business that requires you to set a high goal and achieve it in little time, you need to give it a lot of time as well.

I am simply fine with the level of earnings I have with forex now. I do hope that I can grow my capital any soon so I could achieve my dreams and aspirations. Forex is not a business that requires you to set a high goal and achieve it in little time, you need to give it a lot of time as well.
We have to give it time in forex. Forex is good in profit but definitely not get rich overnight sort of deal. I've heard one trade won a million one day and lost that much the next day so forex carries a lot of risks so we might have to keep steady and slow at it. Eventually we will make some good profit due to gaining in knowledge and experiences. If you devote enough time and learning and practicing, you will be happy with it one day.

We have to give it time in forex. Forex is good in profit but definitely not get rich overnight sort of deal. I've heard one trade won a million one day and lost that much the next day so forex carries a lot of risks so we might have to keep steady and slow at it. Eventually we will make some good profit due to gaining in knowledge and experiences. If you devote enough time and learning and practicing, you will be happy with it one day.

I have learnt my lessons from my big brother who gave forex a very bad name because he had to learn the hard way by losing huge sums of money to the business. He took a very greedy approach to it and had to pay the price.

I have learnt my lessons from my big brother who gave forex a very bad name because he had to learn the hard way by losing huge sums of money to the business. He took a very greedy approach to it and had to pay the price.
I guess there are those who do throw it all away. I'm not one of those. I prefer the slow but sure way. I think forex is good if you learn all you can and then trade only if you do gain profit at it. I think forex is definitely not a place to gamble or to throw your money away. I mean if you don't know what you're doing, you can lose easily so might as well just row down the window and throw it all out.

Well, the traders will eventually have here the chance to get happiness when they become profitable. Also, we will be happy when we able to handle our emotions and risk in our trading and to continuously making profits. But then, we can't really trade well if we will not do any action to achieve these.

I'm happy with forex. I do believe that I can grow my account in here and become a big time trader. I'm so happy that some how I do manage to trade a 1,000 dollars account. And I do hope that eventually I can become a successful forex trader.

That shows how Forex can make one develop some overly hatred for it. Most times I still blame the traders themselves who lose. There are always two sides to losses and in most cases, the trader takes the greater blame. Finding Forex good is something we can accept or reject.

Status
Not open for further replies.