• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are you happy with forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy Could Forex feel only happiness when collecting profits but feel bored with great demo, because I'm trying to learn it and then go to the real account, but the problem is the difficulty of the field I do not feel very happy I want to collect a large capital and start achieving profits

I'm not happy Could Forex feel only happiness when collecting profits but feel bored with great demo, because I'm trying to learn it and then go to the real account, but the problem is the difficulty of the field I do not feel very happy I want to collect a large capital and start achieving profits

Being i a hurry to make profits within a short period of time will only make your account run empty,being in a hurry is never a good step to take,well,patient is always the kill,if you are desprerate to make money then invest in other programs then take time to learn forex trading before investing or you can get bonus and try trading with it.

As long as i am able to learn from the forex market and making improvements, i know it will help me to grow my forex business. So as long as i am learning, i will never get bored while trading, so i am happy with my forex trading and thats what every trader should feel when trading.

so far i am happy even i am not that expert in trading but every 3 times in a week i trade in demo account and real account, trying to make some experiment with some strategy, and of course learn while earn from forex, and that is fun, even in some cases i also loss my bucks and that is so much annoying

Yes obviously i am happy that i am making improvements in forex trading. Long ago, when i started forex trading, i dint had enough analyzing potential and that caused me huge loss, but day by day i am learning more and more and since i am making improvements, i am happy with it.

I think if you arenot happy with the forex you should consider going to the other investment programs. as most of the time the forex does have some limitations and you just have to consider spending time and money with the many of the other things with the forex and then go ahead with it.

Yes i am happy with Forex trading and also i am very happy with my earnings from Forex trading business. I am not earning a huge amount from Forex trading but still i am happy with my small earnings and i hope that in future a will be more profitable.

Yes its very good for a trader to be satisfy with his earning in forex trading this will give him the courage to trade and make more profit through this business because if you dont take your business as the most loving and satisfactory one profit can never come easy.

I think as forex earns us some good money, it would not be bad for most of the time. I have used the forex trading accounts from multiple broker, made some money and quite happy with it. I guess it all depends on how you deal with it, surely that would make things better.

If you ask me personally, that i am happy or not, but i am happy. though i am not a good earner because most of the time, things are going to be bad most of the time. I guess it would be hard for many people to make money there. it woould not be easy most for people that is for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

If you ask me personally, that i am happy or not, but i am happy. though i am not a good earner because most of the time, things are going to be bad most of the time. I guess it would be hard for many people to make money there. it woould not be easy most for people that is for sure.

I am happy have opportunity to know and involve in forex because this field provide opportunity to me and every trader good potential earning even though I am still unable to make good and high profit because lack of capital and sometimes also experience bad result.

For me i wouldn't be able to say if i am happy with forex or not as i am not a trader yet,may be when i become a trader i would be able to say it,for now it is not decisive,apparently i would still be saying that i am happy with forex 'cos i still earn here in DCP which is still a forex forum

Yes I am quite happy with my Forex trading and manage to earn a good return on my capital every month. But success in Forex is not a days work and is achieved through consistent learning and practice and experience. we should not forget that Forex is a risky business and thorough learning is needed to make money in it.

Yes its very excellent for a investor to be fulfill with his making in currency dealing this will provide him the bravery to business and make more benefit through this company because fantastic take your company as the most adoring and sufficient one benefit can never come simple.

That is very good and interesting so the best action which I have to take now is that I will continue to be happy even when am much more satisfy and making profit so I must and I will try and be on the safe side.

almost all people that already involve in currency trading is happy because have opportunity to know the largest business in the world and also have opportunity to take advantage from this large transaction. I hope able to become part of profitable trader and able to make consistent profit every month.

That,i would disagree with you,almost stands for majority,so you are saying that all forex traders are happy with trading,i don't think so,there would be some forex beginners that would not be happy with and that is why this thread has been created so that we can know traders that are not happy with it and why they are not happy about forex

I do earn some money here and there from the forex and it works just fne for me as of now. I would love to earn more but it is not possible because i don't have much money in my pocket. that is why we ahve to consider that forex can be tricky for sure and that is how things work.

From what you have posted,i can deduce that you are not serious with forex 'cos you said you have earned from it and you don't have money to invest in it again,if it is a business that you are really serious about,then you should be able to have reserve to re-invest in it,it is not a matter of being tricky

Well,i am happy with forex trading because it has an earning opportunity in the sense that we can have a consistent earnings from it but the problem here is that the market is dynamic so therefor in order to have a consistent earning much time is to be devoted to the market in making reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.