• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are you happy with forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not my only source of income. I have other modes of the income streams and forex seems to be part time or say something that has not much of the realistic ways to make money for me. I don't think we should consider the earning there with the forex. It just means you have to see what applies to you there for the earnning.

I would understand if you say that Frank is not a realistic way for you to earn extra money. a lot of forex traders we had the same kind of feelings or sentiments because it is not that easy to have consistent profit in forex. That's why a lot had to stop making forex as their extra way to make money.

I am happy to do work with forex. I did not go any where for job under any boss. I can do it at my own will. Here is no limit of deposit money. I try forex only with $100. It make me happy to bring profit . Now I had $500 in my capital which is enough to get regular earning.

That is provided we have already prepared for the trading capital. And that means that we can begin in Forex journey. But so far, I'm not yet happy with Forex considering I'm having difficult to have or provide trading capital for my trading plans that's why I only find a way to have posting in the Forex forums to have some capital.

I am happy with forex trading. because i am earning money, although my investment is small in forex so my profit is less but i an satisifed because i am sure that if i greed then surely i loss all of money. Even i found the best advisory firm tips.biz that gives me tips on time.

Thanks
Rakesh

I think many of us have the trouble to manage the forex trading these days and i am not exception. I have my odd ways to manage the forex and i also have some trouble with the things that leads to solutions. I guess i can't say if i am happy or not but it is doing just fine for now.

Well,for me,forex is just there,I am not yet a trader so I wouldn't say I am happy with forex or not,I think the traders that are successful or making profits from forex trading should be happy with it,only the looser's would not be happy with forex

Sure I'm happy with this stuff, everything must be has process and we can achieve our goals if we are only expecting fast way to earn money. When you are a beginner you should start by learning fundamental and technical analysis. After that you can feel which way you can trade with your account. Everyhing include in forex has risk factor, you can minimize this risk dactor when you have learned those two bacis method, and also remember that loose is part of trading, then success will following you.

Somehow, to make have better analysis is to have both of those type of analysis. These will serve as our eyes and ears in Forex and absolutely our better chance of making profits. After all, we will also be satisfied on our trading, plans, and in our earnings.

I'm making profit on regular basis and that's why I'm happy. Although my earnings is not enough I'm happy that my strategy keep me earn 10% to 30% profit a month. Now what I need to do now is just increase my capital while maintaining my strategy. I have tested that 1,000 dollars can earn me 100 dollars a month. That's why my next goal is to have 10,000 dollars and earn 1,000 dollars a month.

Have you imagine how long it would take for you to have 10,000 dollars as your capital, well, thinking about how long have you manage to have 1,000 dollars as your capital. But if you will really focus in having 10,000 capital, like compounding your earnings then it may not take a long time.

I'm not happy Could Forex feel only happiness when collecting profits but feel bored with great demo, because I'm trying to learn it and then go to the real account, but the problem is the difficulty of the field I do not feel very happy I want to collect a large capital and start achieving profits

Please know that you will not gain huge profits in a couple of days. Try to make it fun for yourself when you're practicing trades. Challenge yourself. Back when i still had a demo account with profiforex, i would set a goal for myself when i do trades during a trading session, or try to use a wacky method just to have fun. It's only a demo account anyway, you wont lose money if you fail. :)

At first i really dislike everything about forex,i don't want to even engage my self in forex forums but as time goes on,i am beginning to like it,i can now discuss about forex so easily only that i have not started trading,with time i believe i would be a trader and i would earn from forex trading,right now i am still happy with forex

I am very happy with forex because I've got a lot of benefits and advantages of forex gains both materially and benefits of business knowledge and the benefits I get I can use to add capital that I have so I can make a bigger profit from trading My next and with the knowledge I have gained will be very useful for me to be able to run other businesses

I'm really happy with forex. I'm hoping to grow to the point that I can say I'm earning good and earning well trading forex. I know many don't like to trade in forex because they are afraid to loss money. Me I incur multiple MC already. But that's what I need to pay to learn and now that I'm trading and some how earning stable online I can say I'm happy.

Of course, now i am very happy with it if don't happy with forex, then i will leave this online business forever and never come back again. Why i am happy with it? Because Forex has a lot of potential, it can give bigger earning for me each month, only if i can trade in right way. But so far i still try to reach profit again since my last Loss

if we want to get a good profit from the trade in forex we should always pleased with the work that we do, including the forex business is due to take delight in running the forex business will provide a lot of convenience to the trade and we will not ever feel pressured though there is pressure on forex trading is huge

if we want to get a good profit from the trade in forex we should always pleased with the work that we do, including the forex business is due to take delight in running the forex business will provide a lot of convenience to the trade and we will not ever feel pressured though there is pressure on forex trading is huge

I am quite happy that I have started Forex and now consider it as my additional source of money. However in the beginning I incurred losses and at one point of time regretted greatly that I came into Forex. But with hard work and learning I rectified my mistakes and banished my ignorance and now I am very happy with Forex and earning good returns on my capital.

I'm happy with forex and I'm hoping that I can make good income in forex. I do hope that in two to three years time I can make good income in forex enough to make me smile and be content with myself. My goal is always to earn 1,000 dollars a month. That's is my goal.

For now I am not in forex. I think you have been in forex for so many years already and not just two years that's why you have been earning pretty nicely already and you have gained lots of experience includes forex already.

Status
Not open for further replies.